- MFG # 2009
- UPC # 683268200094
• Helping to maintain proper gastrointestinal function
• Aid in the repair of Mucosa
• Helping to maintain muscle mass
• Stimulating muscle protein
• Helping to improve immune functions
• Helping to maintain and protect liver function. i.e.‚ synthesis of glutathione
• Helping in the regeneration of the liver
• Helping to permit a reduction in the length of hospital stays
• Helping in the suppression of hypoglycemia in patients with insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus – (IDDM)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Proprietary Blend of
Mix one (1) scoop (approx. 2 grams) with 16 oz. of cold water or fruit juice before meals. Drink one (1) to three (3) glasses throughout the day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
For children 10 years and younger‚ consult a physician.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Binders Free
- Corn Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Milk Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Starch Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question log in