- MFG # SF737
- UPC # 693749737025
- Gingko biloba—a tree that has been used in herbal Chinese medicine for centuries‚ which has been shown to have considerable effects on learning‚ memory‚ and cognition. It also may increase reaction time and alertness. These effects can be seen both in individuals experiencing cognitive decline and those who have no pre-existing memory problems.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine (ACL)—occurs naturally in both animals and plants‚ and supports nervous system health while acting as an antioxidant in the brain. Antioxidants are molecules that protect bodily cells from damage caused by toxic free radicals‚ molecules that cause cellular harm due to their unstable nature.
- Bacopa monnieri—an herb that has been shown to support more effective learning and memory by promoting increased GABA levels in the brain. GABA is a brain chemical that can promote relaxation and reduce stress.
- Vinpocetine—a plant extract that improves brain circulation and mental functioning; it increases oxygen availability to the brain‚ which increases mental alertness.
Most of us have come to accept that it becomes more difficult to remember things as we age. Fortunately‚ recent developments indicate that you can make significant improvements in your memory with the help of dietary supplements like Thorne Research’s Memoractiv.
Memoractiv contains ingredients that have been shown to potentially support brain functioning‚ memory‚ focus‚ and learning. This formula is the only product available that combines all of these ingredients into one powerful capsule suitable for vegetarians. Taking Memoractiv may improve cognitive functioning in both young and old.
The nutrients and herbs in each capsule of Memoractiv include:
At the suggested dosage of two capsules‚ two to three times a day‚ each 60-capsule bottle of Memoractiv by Thorne Research contains a 10- to 15-day supply.
Thorne Research provides high-quality dietary supplements that are safe and effective. They also are designed to be safe for those with allergies or chemical sensitivities. Frequently‚ the supplements of Thorne Research are used in research studies and recommended by doctors.
Serving Size: Two Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (as Acetyl-L-Carnitine Chloride) 500mg / *
Ginkgo Phytosome† (Ginkgo biloba (leaf) / Phosphatidylserine complex) 240mg / *
Bacopa extract (leaf) (Bacopa monnieri) 100mg / *
Phosphatidylserine Isolate 70mg / *
Vinpocetine 10mg / *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule‚ leucine‚ silicon dioxide.
Contains ingredients derived from soy (phytosome and phosphatidylserine isolate).
Bacopa standardized to Bacosides 20%.
Take 2 capsules two to three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant‚ consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergen Caution: Contains ingredients derived from soy (phytosome and phosphatidylserine isolate).
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Sweeteners Free
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Magnesium Stearate Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Memoractiv - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
By Linda Holland
from Washington State
I can't see that Memoractiv by Thorne Research is worth $140 per month...
from Tempe (Phoenix) AZ
About the expense:
I'm going to combine Thorne Research Memoractiv with HCF F&Q with Piracetam. I've been using P. for years. My P. is a prescription, paid for by my insurance. M. is VERY expensive, but I'll use less of it when combining it with these other substances. I want more and better mental acuity. I'm 69, working 48 hours/week, and I'm handling money for customers. Gotta be accurate. And I want to have a social life, too. I'll report after starting on M. at recommended dose while still using P. Then I'll add F&Q to the mix.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
By A Mac
from New Jersey
Great Wellness for Memory!
My homeopathic doctor recommended this. I have been using this on and off for years. To make this more affordable, I have lessened the amount of capsules per day that I would take. Overall, it is an excellent quality product.
It is the most effective product I have tried compared to a less expensive brand. It does improve on memory. I have not noticed any unpleasantness to this product. Memory and recall performance has gradually improved. There are no signs of decrease or slowing down of memory and/or recall.
The price is high. A good, quality product should be more affordable.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.