- MFG # MCT16Z
- UPC # 879452003040
- Medium chain triglycerides never tasted so good!
- From coconut and palm oils
- Pineapple-coconut flavor
- Rapidly available fuel for increased energy
- Emulsified for quick absorption and easy mixing
- Shorter in length than long chain triglycerides such as safflower and corn oils
- Well established for malabsorption syndromes
- Unlike other dietary fats‚ MCTs do not get stored as fat in the body
- Instead‚ they get burned for energy
- This is why this liquid supplement may promote healthy metabolism
- Gives quick boost of energy
- Preserves muscle during intense exercise‚ because the body burns the MCTs rather than amino acids
- If carb intake is low‚ there is less glucose available for energy—so MCTs can serve as a fuel source instead.
How can MCT Colada™ help support your brain?
MCT Colada™ may help improve the brain’s ability to use glucose as a fuel source‚ which may support memory and cognitive functioning. Without fuel‚ brain cells will die. If glucose is not available‚ the only other fuel the brain can use is fat‚ in the form of ketones.
How can MCT Colada™ help support a healthy weight?
How can MCT Colada™ help athletes?
MCT Colada™ also contains two beneficial fatty acids‚ caprylic acid and capric acid‚ which may alleviate symptoms of some uncomfortable yeast infections.
Mix it with any beverage of your choice‚ or use it for cooking or baking!
Designs for Health was founded in 1989 by a team of clinical nutritionists‚ and puts science first when creating products and formulas. Ever since then‚ the company has focused on manufacturing dietary supplements that contain quality‚ natural ingredients at effective dosages. It strives to provide the best products for health care professionals and patients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size 10.5 grams (approx. 2 teaspoons)
Servings Per Container 43
Amount Par Serving . Dally Value
Calories from Fat 40
Total Fat 6g 9%*
Saturated Fat 6g 30%*
Irons Fat 0g +
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g +
Monounsaturated Fat 0g +
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%*
Sugars 0g +
Medium Chain Triglycerides 5.7g t
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: MCT oil (from coconut oil and/or palm oil)‚ water‚ xylitol‚ glycerine‚ gumarabic‚ natural flavors‚ citric acid‚ xanthan gum‚guar gum‚ potassium sorbate‚ vitamin E and ascorbyl palmitate to ensure freshness.
NOTE: The sweetness comes from natural‚ low-calorie xylitol‚ with a very low glycemic index‚ making MCT Colada™ safe for diabetics.
Can be mixed in yogurt‚ juice‚ or any beverage
•Add to your favorite shakes and smoothies. You'll not only give them an added delicious pineapple/coconut flavor‚ but you will also make them frothier and more fun to drink.
MCT Colada™ can be used for cooking and baking in place of other oils (just do not heat above 325°F). Have fun experimenting in the kitchen with this great tasting‚ health-promoting oil.
• 2 teaspoons provides slightly less than 6 g MCTs
• Consider 1-3 servings per day spread out
High doses may cause taxation (i.e.‚ loose stools). Titrate to allow the body to adjust to the ingestion of MCTs.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- GMP Certification
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.