- MFG # HT-LYM
- UPC # FRT1136
About the Formula
• Galium aparine (Cleavers) is also known as bedstraw and grows in moist shady areas. It has long been used as a tonic to the entire lymph system‚ being said to stimulate lymphatic drainage and increase the flow of lymphatic fluid. Cleavers is said to be helpful for swollen glands anywhere in the body‚ including the tonsils and adenoids. Galium also has an affinity for the urinary tract and may be helpful for inflammatory skin rashes like eczema and
• Red clover (Trifolium prataense) is a nutritionally dense plant containing vitamins A and C‚ some B vitamins‚ trace minerals‚ silica‚ calcium‚ magnesium‚ and chromium. As a lymphagogue‚ red clover has been used to help with swollen glands‚ cysts‚ and inflammation in the head‚ neck and throat. This plant‚ whose medicinal benefits are thought to bein the flowering tops‚ is traditionally known as a blood cleanser for treating all kinds of skin conditions. This versatile plant is also a phytoestrogen and an antioxidant.
• Calendula (marigold) flowers have been used topically and internally for a variety of complaints. Calendula is included in this tincture for its actions as a mild lymphagogue with an affinity for the pelvis and breast.
• Stillingia sylvatica (Queen’s root) has been used by herbalists for inflammation‚ pain‚ hepatic congestion‚ hemorrhoids‚ laryngitis‚ upper respiratory infections and bronchitis. It is indicated for skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema when there is lymphatic involvement. This perennial plant is native to North America.
• Iris versicolor‚ also called blue flag‚ is found in marshes throughout central and eastern North America. It is said to be a glandular alterative and was used extensively by Native Americans. Among the conditions iris has been used for are: skin eruptions‚ constipation‚ hepatic congestion‚ indigestion‚ and enlarged lymph nodes. Iris is often combined with zingiber (ginger) in herbal formulas.
• Ginger has a long and varied history of use including supporting the digestive tract‚ reducing inflammation‚ improving arthritis‚ and more. Ginger is sometimes added to formulas to improve taste and to synergize the actions of the other herbs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Graviola (Annona muricata)
Bitter Melo (Momordica charanita)
Mutamba (Guazuma ulmifolia)
Mullacea (Physalis angulata)
Chaparral Herb (Larea tridentata)
1-2 droppers‚ 3-6 times daily‚ add to water or juice.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
If you are taking any medications‚ including blood thinning medications like coumadin or aspirin‚ please consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any herbal product.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Vegetarian Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question.