- MFG # 6677
- UPC # 733739066770
There's something about the combination of bananas and chocolate that just makes life better. Living Now's great-tasting Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is a decadent combination of melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chips and fresh bananas. It's carefully made without common allergens and tastes so good you won't even know it's gluten-free. Make today a better day with Living Now's Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix.
Living Now™ is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods - it’s a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line was developed to provide wholesome‚ healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat‚ nuts‚ soy‚ dairy‚ eggs‚ and shellfish. Living Now™ is produced in a dedicated‚ allergy-friendly facility and is GMO-free with no artificial flavors‚ colors‚ or preservatives. With Living Now™ eating is safe‚ fun‚ and satisfying again!
- No artificial colors‚ flavors‚ sweeteners or hydrogenated oils.
- Made without the 8 major common allergens.
- Just pure gluten-free goodness.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 1/3 Tbsp Dry Mix (19.3 Grams)
Servings Per Container: About 15
Amount Per Serving / % DV*
Calories from Fat 15
Total Fat 1.5g / 2%
Saturated Fat 0.5g / 3%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg / 0%
Sodium 100mg / 4%
Total Carbohydrate 16g / 5%
Dietary Fiber 1g / 4%
Protein 1g / 2%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: None.
Ingredients: Organic Turbinado Sugar‚ Organic Brown Rice Flour‚ Millet Flour‚ Chocolate Chips (cane sugar‚ chocolate liquor‚ cocoa butter)‚ Tapioca Flour‚ Arrowroot Powder‚ White Chia Meal‚ Organic Golden Flax Seed Meal‚ Guar Gum‚ Baking Powder (baking soda‚ monocalcium phosphate‚ non-gmo corn starch)‚ Baking Soda‚ Sea Salt and Cinnamon.
Always made without Dairy‚ Wheat‚ Soy‚ Nuts‚ Eggs
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free‚ allergy-friendly facility.
What You Need:
- 3 large eggs
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil (Egg Substitution: 2 Tbsp Applesauce + 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder + 3 Tbsp of Oil).
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix 3 large eggs (well beaten)‚ 2 ripe medium bananas (mashed‚ approx 3/4 cup) and 2 Tbsp vegetable oil in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix into the mixing bowl.
4. Mix batter until uniform.
5. Lightly coat 9" x 4" pan with vegetable spray or oil. Then pour batter in pan.
6. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
7. Let cool for 15 minutes in pan‚ then remove loaf from pan and finish cooling on rack.
Store in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Sweeteners Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Hydrogenated Oils Free
- Kosher Product
- Nuts Free
- Soy Free
- Vegan Product
- Vegetarian Product
- Wheat Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for LivingNow™ Chocolate Chip Banana Bread - 10.2 oz (289 Grams)
from Los Angeles, CA
Chocolatey, banana-y, and vegan!
I'd much rather do homemade banana bread from scratch but if I'm ever packed on time, the convenience LivingNow Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by NOW Foods offers is extraordinary. It makes a mean banana bread with a good amount of chocolate chips. Love it!
Chocolate chip ratio to the bread, taste, texture.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
By Kim Orthneyer
I love that LivingNow Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by NOW Foods is gluten free! It tastes pretty good too!
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in