- MFG # 1546
- UPC # NW1160
- Liver concentrate—may help your liver function better
- Inositol and choline—may improve your body's ability to process and get rid of excess fat
- Vitamins B6 and B12—may increase your energy levels and help your body break down and eliminate fat more effectively
- Calcium—may help your body process sugars and carbohydrates more effectively
- Rice bran—derived from the outer layer of the grain‚ rice bran may naturally support cardiovascular health
- Watercress—a green vegetable that may support cardiovascular health
- Alfalfa—this herb is used primarily for its possible support of kidney health. However‚ there is some evidence to suggest that alfalfa may also be able to deter the absorption of cholesterol in our gut
- Black Radish—this plant is a good source of folic acid‚ potassium‚ and ascorbic acid‚ substances that may not only support cardiovascular health‚ but overall health and wellness
Your diet and level of exercise have a lot to do with your weight and cardiovascular health‚ but your genetics may also play a part. Working out regularly and eating a balanced diet that’s low in fat and rich in whole grains‚ fruits‚ and vegetables is the best way to support overall well-being. However‚ your body may sometimes need an extra boost. A dietary supplement like Nutri West’s Lipotrophic-Plus by Nutri West may be the solution. Each tablet of Lipotrophic-Plus provides the following ingredients:
This 90-tablet bottle of Lipotrophic-Plus by Nutri West will last you from 15 to 30 days if you take the recommended dosage of one or two tablets‚ three times a day.
Nutri-West provides nutritional supplements to health care professionals in order to optimize their patients’ wellbeing. It was founded in 1981 and has expanded into a worldwide company with state-of-the-art‚ environmentally-friendly manufacturing and packaging processes. Its products are hypo-allergenic and have been formulated for the highest quality.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Calcium (As Dicalcium Phosphate) 115mg / 12%
Niacin (As niacinamide) 2mg / 10%
Vitamin B6 (As pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.340mg / 17%
Vitamin B12 (As cyanocobalamin) 2mcg / 33%
Biotin 20mcg / 7%
Pantothenic Acid (As calcium pantothenate) 1mg / 10%
Phosphorous (As dicalcium phosphate) 65mg / 7%
Iodine (As kelp) 25mcg / 17%
Proprietary Blend 336mg / *
Choline (as bitartrate)‚ inositol‚ betaine (as hydrochloride)‚ lecithin‚ bone meal (bovine)‚ rice bran‚ liver (bovine)‚ lemon bioflavonoids‚ wheat germ‚ watercress (leaf)‚ parsley (leaf)‚ alfalfa (leaf‚ stem)‚ carrot (root)‚ radish (root)‚ celery (seed)‚ beet (leaf).
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: DiCalcium phosphate‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ stearic acid‚ magnesium stearate.
Contains egg‚ soybean‚ wheat.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store in a cool‚ dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper resistant outer seal‚ do not use if broken.
Allergen Caution: Contains Egg‚ Soybean and Wheat.
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Lipotrophic-Plus 90 Tablets
By Sou Sasouvanh
from Everett, WA
Help with Training
I use Lipotrophic-Plus by Nutri West when I was training with a trainer, It's amazing!
The way it help stabilize my blood sugar.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Displaying questions 1-1 of 1
Mary Jane on 8/28/2014
Dr said to take 1 tablet -3 times a day in between meals. He also said to take 3 hours after you ate. My problem is I have to eat snacks in between meals. Trying to decide the best time for me to take it and for it to work effectively. Did I understand him correctly? He did mention juices, fruits wouldn't hurt to have it with? We talked about so many things I didn't write it all down. Thanks for any additional guidance you can give.A
Raisa on 8/29/2014
Hello Mary, thank you for contacting PureFormulas. Your best bet would be to discuss this with your health care practitioner.
- Raisa on 8/29/2014