- MFG # 02jw812.060
- UPC # 815317010198
Frontier Krill Oil is derived from Antarctic Krill‚ which naturally contain a unique blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids‚ phospholipids and choline‚ as well the antioxidants: Vitamins A and E and astaxanthin.
Frontier Krill Oil is a supplement that supports:
• healthy cardiovascular function
• joint and skin health
• mental alertness
• menstrual comfort
Superiority of Frontier Krill Oil
• Frontier Krill Oil is Independently Tested for superior antioxidant activity‚ stability and safety.
• The fats in Frontier Krill Oil are in the form of phospholipids‚ which means they are highly bioavailable‚ absorbable and immediately available to help protect cell membranes.
• Frontier Krill Oil has potent antioxidant activity. It has a ORAC value of 378 (fish oil has an ORAC value of 8).
• These antioxidants support health‚ but also stabilize the fat to keep it from getting a fishy taste.
• Omega 3 fatty acids support cardiovascular function.
• EPA and DHA help maintain cholesterol levels within normal ranges.
• Phospholipids are fundamental in maintaining and supporting optimal brain function.
• The ratio of fats in krill oil phospholipids are similar to that found in the human brain.
• Frontier Krill Oil supplies significant amounts of highly bioavailable Omega-3 fatty acids‚ which support brain health and function.
• EPA and DHA support emotional symptoms related to physiological conditions and stress.
Joint Function Support:
• Frontier Krill Oil may be beneficial to joint health.
• Frontier Krill Oil supports healthy prostaglandin production.
• Frontier Krill Oil has been clinically shown to maintain healthy levels of C-Reactive Protein (CRP)‚ a protein associated with joint health.
• EPA and DHA support joint comfort.
• Phospholipids‚ DHA and EPA work together to reduce the discomfort associated with PMS. Phospholipids also exert a balancing effect on certain important brain neurotransmitters that affect the emotional and psychological aspects of PMS.
• Research studies indicate that women consuming Frontier Krill Oil experienced less abdominal swelling and discomfort during the menstruation cycle. It has been shown to help alleviate cramps‚ water-retention and mild mood changes associated with PMS.
Serving Size: 2 softgels
Amount Per Serving
Calories from fat 10
Total Fat 0.5 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Vitamin A 100 IU
Vitamin E 0.5 IU
Sodium 5 mg
Neptune Krill Oil 1‚000 mg
Yielding: Phospholipids (Omega 3 complex) 400 mg
Omega 3 fatty acids 300 mg
EPA 150 mg
DHA 90 mg
Omega 6 fatty acids 20 mg
Omega 9 fatty acids 100 mg
Astaxanthin 1.26 mg
Choline 74 mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin (fish gelatin from tilapia scales)‚ glycerin‚ purified water.
Contains: Krill (a crustacean shellfish) and Tilapia (fish)
As a dietary supplement‚ take two softgels daily with breakfast for one month. Then take one softgel daily with food thereafter‚ or as directed by your health care practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing‚ allergic to fish & seafood‚ have a blood coagulation condition‚ or are taking anticoagulants‚ such as warfarin‚ consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Corn Free
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
- Milk Free
- No Added Sugar
- Preservative Free
- Rice Free
- Soy Free
- Starch Free
- Yeast Free
- Citrus Free
- Synthetic Dyes Free
- No Added Sodium
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Krill Oil - 60 Softgels
from Fort Lauderdale
This is a new product that I am trying. I was using another Krill Oil softgels that Pure Formula no longer carries that I really liked. The ingredients are as close to what I used before so I will give it a try.
Don't know yet
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in