- MFG # 127940
- UPC # 615033001278
Mitocore Protein Blend supplies an energy-enhancing combination of alpha lipoic acid‚ N-acetyl cysteine‚ and acetyl L-carnitine in a nourishing base of easy-to-digest protein from brown rice for better cellular nutrition.
The body’s cells and organ systems depend on an adequate supply of energy to function optimally. The mitochondria‚ known as the power house of the cell‚ contain nutrients and enzymes that are important for cellular energy metabolism‚ including those that convert food to usable energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP functions as the key source of energy for all cells. In order to increase mitochondrial output‚ there must be adequate fuel supply for combustion and abundant antioxidants to scavenge free radical by-products. Preserving our energy reserves and increasing energy output is a critical part of maintaining optimal health.
There are many things that can drain energy reserves. Lack of sleep‚ too much stress‚ poor nutrition‚ and prescription medications can draw on our energy reserves using them up faster than they can be replenished. Even the vital biologic systems relied on to maintain health can create an energy deficit that needs to be restored.
Mitocore Protein Blend is a combination of micronutrients and clean macronutrition designed to increase energy production‚ maximize antioxidant capacity‚ support detoxification‚ and strengthen immune response. In addition‚ it delivers energy-enhancing micronutrients in a nourishing base of easy-to-digest protein from brown rice for better cellular nutrition.
- Recharges Cellular Energy Production.
- Supports Immune Function.
- Increases Antioxidant Protection.
- Supports Detoxification Capacity.
- Provides Key Micronutrients to Optimize Daily Nutritional Intake.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: Acetyl L-carnitine (ALC) is an amino acid that is associated with increased energy production. It has been shown to increase the flow of free fatty acids‚ the fuel source for mitochondria‚ resulting in a significant boost in energy production. As we age‚ free radical production increases oxidative damage to the mitochondria‚ which can potentially decrease energy production. ALC has been shown to increase cellular energy production and has been found‚ in combination with lipoic acid‚ to lower oxidative stress. Studies have also shown that ALC supports the immune response by protecting CD4 and CD8 immune cells and by supporting the reproduction of lymphocytes for the identification and elimination of invading antigens.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine: N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is an antioxidant that scavenges free radicals and promotes liver detoxification. NAC has been shown to increase production of glutathione‚ an important antioxidant found in the body. In addition to its antioxidant activity‚ glutathione boosts the immune system by activating T-cells‚ helping to maintain immune balance.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a potent antioxidant and also plays a synergistic role in recharging other antioxidants such as vitamin C‚ vitamin E‚ CoQ10 and glutathione. ALA also plays a key role in detoxification. Studies have shown that a combination of ALA and acetyl L-carnitine helps minimize oxidative damage. Oxidative stress causes damage to DNA‚ RNA‚ proteins‚ mitochondrial membranes‚ and lipids and contributes to the functional decline of mitochondria‚ cells‚ tissues‚ and eventually organs‚ such as the brain.
- Micronutrients: To increase cellular energy production efficiently‚ optimal levels of critical nutrients and enzyme cofactors must be achieved. Mitocore is a multivitamin with an optimized backbone of vitamins and minerals necessary for increasing energy output and meeting nutritional needs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (62.2 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Calories from Fat 60
Total Fat 6g / 9%*
Total Carbohydrate 24g / 8%*
Dietary Fiber 6g / 24%*
Soluble Fiber 2g
Sugars 12g / **
Protein 24g / 48%
Vitamin A (As natural beta carotene) 10‚000 IU / 200%
Vitamin C (As calcium ascorbate USP‚ ascorbic acid USP) 1‚000mg / 1‚667%
Vitamin D3 (As cholecalciferol) 500 IU / 125%
Vitamin E (As d-alpha tocopherol succinate USP) 200 IU / 667%
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (From thiamine hydrochloride USP) 30mg / 2‚000%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 USP) 30mg / 1‚765%
Niacin (As niacinamide USP) 30mg / 150%
Vitamin B6 (As pyridoxine hydrochloride USP) 30mg / 1‚500%
Folic Acid 400mcg / 100%
Vitamin B12 (As methylcobalamin) 500mcg / 8‚333%
Biotin 100mcg / 33%
Pantothenic Acid (As d-calcium pantothenate USP) 30mg / 300%
Calcium (As calcium ascorbate USP‚ calcium citrate) 200mg / 20%
Iron 8mg / 44%
Iodine (From potassium iodide) 75mcg / 50%
Magnesium (As magnesium citrate) 200mg / 50%
Zinc (As zinc picolinate) 16mg / 107%
Selenium (As selenium picolinate) 100mcg / 143%
Copper (As copper picolinate) 1mg / 50%
Manganese (As manganese picolinate) 6mg / 300%
Chromium (As chromium picolinate) 50mcg / 42%
Molybdenum (As molybdenum picolinate) 150mcg / 200%
Potassium (As potassium citrate USP) 50mg / 1%
Oryzapro Rice Protein 26g / **
Alpha linolenic acid (From organic flaxseed flour) 2.4g / **
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine USP 600mg / **
Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride 500mg / **
Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg / **
Mixed Tocopherols 200mg / **
Citrus bioflavonoid complex 150mg / **
Betaine hydrochloride USP 75mg / **
L-Glutamic Acid 50mg / **
Choline (As choline bitartrate) 30mg / **
Inositol NF 30mg / **
Boron (As boron picolinate) 1mg / **
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic flaxseed flour‚ organic oryza™ whole grain brown rice sweetener‚ natural vanilla flavoring (msg free)‚ natural strawberry flavoring (msg free)‚ guar gum‚ silicon dioxide‚ citric acid‚ stevia leaf extract‚ malic acid‚ and magnasweet.
100% Rice protein.
Does not contain wheat‚ gluten‚ soy‚ animal or dairy products‚ fish‚ shellfish‚ peanuts‚ tree nuts‚ egg‚ artificial colors‚ artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Mix each scoop in 8 oz. of cold water. Stir vigorously or shake in a closed container.
Adults: To improve your current health status:
If weight> 120 lbs> 2 scoops 2x/day
If weight <120 lbs> 1 scoop 2x/day
Adults: To Maintain your current health status:
If weight> 120 lbs> 2 scoops 2x/day
If weight <120 lbs> 1 scoop 1x/day
Children: May give two rounded teaspoons / 30 lbs of weight 1-2x/day.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Keep out of the reach of children. This product contains a desiccant. For best results‚ keep the desiccant in the bottle until all contents are consumed. Do not eat desiccant. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer logoed neck seal or inner-seal is missing or damaged.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Cruelty Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Crustacean Shellfish Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Mitocore Protein Blend - Strawberry Blast - 34.4 oz (975 Grams)
from chicago, Il
wow! really boosts your immune system!
Since I have been taking the K-Pax Protein Blend I havent been sick. It really helps boost your immune system as well as give me the protein I need as a Vegan.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in