- MFG # 10320-228
- UPC # 812986010320
Direct from the Amazon rainforest of Ecuador comes one of the most unique products in the world: Wild Jungle Peanuts.
With high-quality protein and rich RAW flavor‚ these exotic‚ tiger-striped peanuts are a wild heirloom variety — the grandmother of the domestic peanuts we know today. And unlike most peanuts available‚ this wild heirloom variety is completely free of aflatoxins. They’re also loaded with vitamin E‚ polyphenol antioxidants‚ resveratrol‚ niacin‚ oleic acid and protein (including all 8 essential amino acids).
One taste and you'll know these are the original peanut. Their rich aroma‚ heirloom-quality flavor and smooth‚ buttery texture are totally unique. Shade-grown by indigenous peoples‚ their cultivation helps preserve rainforest and culture.
They're more than health food — they're Essential Living Food!
1) Delicious‚ nutritious heirloom peanuts.
2) Carefully cultivated‚ harvested and processed for purity (free of aflatoxin!).
3) Sustainable shade-grown — preserves precious rainforest and indigenous communities.
4) RAW Verified — low-temperature processing assured.
5) Living‚ sproutable peanuts — ready to soak and dehydrate.
6) Rich‚ unique flavor — the ultimate gourmet peanut.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (28 grams)
Servings per Container: 8
Amount per Serving / % Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g / 21%
Saturated Fat 2g / 10%
Trans Fat 0g / 0%
Cholesterol 0 mg / 0%
Sodium 5 mg / <1%
Total Carbohydrate 5g / 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g / 10%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent Daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Munch them by the handful for a crunchy‚ flavorful snack that delivers a concentrated burst of nutrients and energy that will keep you going all day. They also make a great addition to salads‚ trail mixes‚ baked goods‚ and (of course) asian peanut sauces!
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Kosher Product
- Organic Product
- Vegan Product