- MFG # 20010
- UPC # 659670200106
Problem: Joint pain‚ stiffness‚ inflammation‚ and limited range of motion.
Cause: Age‚ injury‚ depleted cartilage‚ poor diet‚ lack of exercise‚ overuse of synthetic pain relievers. In Chinese medicine‚ weaknesses in the Kidney and Liver Systems‚ along with weak and stagnant blood‚ contributes to joint challenges.
Solution: Provide direct joint support by rebuilding cartilage and mediating inflammation‚ while simultaneously strengthening the blood‚ Kidney and Liver Systems.
Features / Benefits:
1) 500mg of natural eggshell membrane (NEM®). / This dose is clinically proven to improve joint pain and flexibility faster than any other joint supplement.
2) 100mg of ApresFLEX‚ the world's most specifically potent Boswellia serrata. / Boswellia is a traditional ayurvedic also known in the West as frankincense. It can "switch off" enzymes that contribute to chronic joint
3) 8mg of boron from boron glycinate. / Studies show that 8mg of boron supports healthy joint function. Low intake causes very high rates of arthritis. Average intake in the United States is about 1mg.
4) Polygonum multiflorum‚ Cordyceps‚ Dong quai‚ White peony‚ Salvia. / Superior Herbs to rebuild vital energies in the Kidney System‚ Liver System and Blood‚ and to guard against blood stagnation (TCM's for
5) NEM® (Natural Eggshell Membrane). / Eggshell membrane naturally contains a vast wealth of glycosaminoglycans‚ glycoproteins‚ hexamines‚ etc. It is a patented‚ eco-friendly‚ natural form of eggshell membrane‚ and also
contains collagen‚ HA and other factors. Studies have shown NEM® to improve joint comfort and flexibility in seven to ten days.
6) Polygonum multiflorum (He-Shou-Wu). / Deficiencies in the Kidney System mean deficiencies of vital fluids. These fluids help lubricate joints and keep cartilage moist and pliable. By rebuilding vital Kidney energies‚ fluids
are renewed. Deficiencies in the Liver System translate to deficiencies of blood and Qi in the muscles‚ ligaments and tendons. Rebuilding this energy thereby supports supple muscles‚ ligaments and tendons‚ and reduces
pressure on joints. Blood deficiencies lead to poor oxygenation of cells and blood stagnation‚ which is TCM's term for inflammation. Polygonum helps strengthen the Kidney and Liver Systems and the Blood‚ thus helping
resolve all these issues.
7) ApresFlex® (Boswellia serrata extract) / The "reigning king" of Boswellia extracts. It contains 20% AKBA‚ the specific boswellic acid that is most effective at mediating inflammatory enzymes‚ and is 52% better absorbed than
other boswellia products. Clinical studies have shown that ApresFlex supports joint comfort‚ function‚ and mobility.
8) Cordyceps (10% cordycepic acid) / Cordyceps is a vastly important tonic to the Kidney System and Lungs‚ In ancient times‚ only kings could use it because it was so expensive. Now‚ it is widely cultivated. Cordyceps is the
species that is richest in Cordycepic Acid‚ a phytochemical with profound properties. It works with Polygonum to strengthen the Kidney System and also stengthens the Lung System. Because the Lung System extracts the Qi
from the air and infuses it into the Blood‚ it is exceptional in strengthening the qualities the blood passes on to cells. Cordyceps strengthens the lower back‚ the knees‚ and the ankles. It is used to alleviate backache to injury‚
fatigue‚ stress‚ or simple aging.
9) Dong quai root (1% ligustilides) / TCM teaches that joint issues are related to blood stagnation and poor circulation. Dong quai is used to build strong blood‚ promote healthy circulation and decrease blood stagnation. It also
rebuilds the energy of the Kidney System.
10) Salvia root (1% danshensu) / Supports healthy circulation. Among the world's premiere cardiovascular tonics. Enhances delivery of nutrients from all herbs to cells throughout the body‚ and guards against stagnant blood.
11) White Peony Root (4% paeoniflorin) / Rebuilds the energies and integrity of the Liver System. Wondrous blood cleanser‚ which helps prevent blood stagnation. It is said to calm cramps and spasms anywhere in the body‚
and is thought to provide support for leg and foot cramps.
12) Boron (as B-glycinate) / Works with calcium and Vitamin D to support bone health. Studies show that 8mg per day support healthy joint function.
Natural eggshell membrane (NEM®) naturally contains glycosaminoglycans‚ glycoproteins and other fibrous proteins. These include‚ but are not limited to glucosamine‚ chondroitin‚ hyaluronic acid‚ collagen‚ etc. It is thought that its wide range of joint supporting factors is why it outperforms other joint ingredients.
Superior Tonic Herbs such as Polygonum multiflorum‚ Cordyceps‚ Dong quai‚ Salvia‚ and White peony also support muscles‚ ligaments and tendons‚ the brain the bones‚ reproductive tract‚ urinary tract‚ hormone balance‚ vision‚ hearing‚ etc.
Free of artificial colorings or flavoring‚ GMOs‚ sugar‚ yeast‚ dairy‚ corn‚ gluten‚ and wheat‚ and is suitable for vegetarians.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving / % DV
NEM® (Natural Eggshell Membrane) 500mg / *
Polygonum multiflorum (He-Shou-Wu) 200mg / *
ApresFlex® (Boswellia serrata extract) 100mg / *
Cordyceps (10% cordycepic acid) 100mg / *
Dong quai root (1% ligustilides) 100mg / *
Salvia root (1% danshensu) 50mg / *
White peony root (4% paeoniflorin) 50mg / *
Boron (as B glycinate) 8mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
Estimated Whole Food Value 9‚500mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose‚ vegetable capsule.
GMO Free‚ Sugar Free‚ Yeast Free‚ Dairy Free‚ Corn Free‚ Gluten Free.
Take two capsules daily.
Please keep all supplements out of children's reach.
Store tightly closed in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Sugar Free
- Vegetarian Product
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.