- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 857602004086
Due to the additional stress Diabetes can put on your body‚ a daily serving can provide you the missing nutrients that may not be supplied by diet alone.
Doctor-formulated INSupport Multi-Vitamin is a balanced multiple vitamin and mineral supplement suitable for people with Pre-diabetes and Diabetes. Loaded with plant-based extracts designed to provide you with the daily nutrients you need to sustain your energy level‚ maintain your ideal body weight and help your body stay strong and healthy.
What's in INSupport Multi?
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: A fat and water soluble antioxidant that protects against free radical damage and may help balance and promote healthy nerve and insulin function.
- Vitamin C List Multiple Sources: An antioxidant that protects against free radical damage and may promote healthy circulation and immune function.
- Vanadium: An essential trace mineral that is involved in fat metabolism and may improve insulin sensitivity.
- Magnesium: Activates over 300 different enzymes involved in energy production‚ essential for heart health‚ strong bones and proper brain and nerve function. May improve insulin function by supporting uptake of glucose.
- Calcium: Essential for strong bones‚ nerve transmission‚ heart and brain health. Supports muscle contraction‚ energy production and fat utilization at the cellular level.
- Selenium Food Source: Essential trace mineral for heart‚ liver and lungs. An antioxidant that protects against free radical damage. May support proper thyroid and immune function.
- Chromium Food Source: Essential trace mineral supporting healthy glucose metabolism. May improve insulin utilization‚ fat metabolism and muscle maintenance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Beta Carotene (10% Veg Source) 7500 IU / 1500%
Vitamin C (From Calcium Ascorbate & Ascorbic Acid) 240mg / 400%
Vitamin D-3 (As Cholecalciferol) 2000 IU / 500%
Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 400 IU / 1332%
Thiamine (From Thiamine HCL) 36mg / 2400%
Riboflavin 18mg / 1058%
Niacin (From Niacinamide & Niacin) 70mg / 340%
Vitamin B6 (From Pyridoxine HCI) 17.5mg / 875%
Folic Acid 400mcg / 100%
Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin) 40mcg / 666%
Biotin 1600mcg / 532%
Pantothenic Acid (From Ca-Pantothenate) 60mg / 600%
Calcium (As Citrate‚ Carbonate and Ascorbate) 116mg / 12%
Magnesium (As Amino Acid Chelate & Oxide) 120mg / 33%
Zinc (As Zn Gluconate) 15mg / 100%
Selenium (Selenium Rich Yeast) 125mcg / 178%
Copper (Copper Gluconate) 900mcg / 45%
Manganese (5mg) (As Mn-Gluconate) 5mg / 250%
Chromium (From Yeast) 200mcg / 166%
Potassium (From Chloride) 50mg / 3.00%
Gymnema Sylvestre Extract 50mg / *
L-Carnitine 20mg / *
Choline (From Choline Bitartrate) 15mg / *
Inositol 15mg / *
Vanadium (Bis Picolinato Oxo Vanadium) 1800mcg / *
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg / *
Kelp Extract (Iodine Rich) 100mg / *
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in