- MFG # NF006
- UPC # 755571018854
- Boswellia gum extract‚ which has been tested for a wide range of functions. In one study‚ it was proven to decrease the symptoms of asthma patients. Another study showed that it reduced pain and inflammation in patients suffering from arthritis. The version of boswellic acid included in Inflavonoid Intensive Care functions by inhibiting the activity of certain enzymes that produce inflammation.
- Ginger rhizome extract contains an ingredient called cineole;this substance reduces the effect of certain proteins that promote inflammation.
- Cayenne pepper fruit has been used for thousands of years to treat a number of health conditions. It’s an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory‚ among other benefits. Cayenne pepper has also been proven to help alleviate pain because it contains an analgesic (a natural painkiller).
- Lemon bioflavonoid complex contains a full spectrum of bioflavonoids‚ a type of antioxidant that fights against the free radicals that attack healthy cells in your body. Free radicals can enter the body through various means such as smoking‚ drinking alcohol‚ eating processed foods‚ and even environmental pollution.
- Quercetin is a flavonoid found in red wine and other foods. As a flavonoid‚ it works to protect your body’s cells from free radicals and oxidation.
- Turmeric is another ingredient that works as an anti-inflammatory. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years to reduce inflammation and help promote digestive health. This powerful‚ natural herb may also have antioxidant properties used to further promote overall health.
Inflavonoid Intensive Care provides the same benefits as the original Inflavonoid supplement. However‚ this version takes a more aggressive approach to reducing minor pain. This formula offers a variety of different herbs with anti-inflammatory properties‚ natural painkilling properties‚ and antioxidants to alleviate pain. Some of the ingredients include:
With so many natural and beneficial ingredients‚ it’s no wonder why Inflavonoid Intensive Care is such a popular pain reliever. This 30 tablet container is best used for short-term pain. If you expect the pain or inflammation is expected to last more than a few days‚ try our 90 capsule containers.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 100mg / 167%
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Extract 206.5mg / *
[Standardized to 66.5% (137.25mg) organic acids]
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract 150mg / *
[Standardized to 95% (142.5mg) curcuminoids]
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Rhizome Extract 100mg / *
[Standardized to 5% (5mg) gingerols]
Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum annuum) Fruit 25mg / *
Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex 100mg / *
[Standardized to 50% (50mg) full spectrum bioflavonoids]
Quercetin 50mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose‚ cellulose‚ stearic acid (vegetable)‚ calcium silicate‚ silica‚ croscarmellose sodium‚ sodium starch glycolate‚ magnesium stearate (vegetable)‚ and coating (hypromellose‚ medium chain triglycerides‚ and hydroxypropylcellulose).
This product is Non-GMO‚ Gluten-Free‚ and Vegetarian.
Use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing‚ taking medication or taking other nutritional supplements‚ consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in