- MFG # IBS060
- UPC # 879452002128
IB Synergy™ offers comprehensive support for intestinal health while targeting the brain-gut connection. IB Synergy™ is designed to target the enteric nervous system‚ the nervous system that controls the GI tract. Considered to be the body’s ‘second brain‚’ it is made up of a self-contained‚ complex network of neurons‚ neurotransmitters‚ and proteins embedded in the lining of the GI system. It is responsible for all aspects of the digestive process‚ from the esophagus to the stomach and small and large intestines and works to regulate normal digestive activity.
- Benegut™ is a special proprietary extract of Perilla frutescens obtained by water extraction of this herb’s leaves. It demonstrates antispasmodic‚ prokinetic (stimulating GI motility) and anti-inflammatory effects‚ which help normalize and promote healthy bowel function and help with relief from GI symptoms.
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (as Lynside® Pro GI+) is a well-tolerated species of probiotic yeast that has been shown to help improve gastrointestinal comfort and intestinal flora. Research shows that it demonstrates analgesic (pain-relieving) properties‚ helping to reduce digestive discomfort and abdominal pain in individuals with IBS.
- Glutamine is a critical nutrient for the health of the digestive tract. It is one of the most commonly used amino acids in the body to repair tissues‚ particularly high turnover tissue such as the epithelial cells of the intestinal lining. Glutamine deficiency can cause severe intestinal degradation and supplementation can enhance intestinal healing and repair.
- 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is a precursor to serotonin‚ the ‘feel good hormone’‚ and a dominant neurotransmitter in the enteric nervous system. Serotonin affects pain perception‚ anxiety and mood‚ and is important for proper digestion.
IB Synergy™ May Benefit:
- Enteric nervous system (brain-gut connection): improving gut regularity‚ gut motility‚ bowel movement and stool frequency‚ GI pain and discomfort‚ symptoms related to digestive disorders.
- Non-inflammatory GI conditions such as IBS-C (constipation dominant) and IBS-D (diarrhea dominant).
- Comorbidity of stress/depression associated with other health conditions such as fibromyalgia.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Lynside® Pro GI+ (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 500mg / *
L-Glutamine 500mg / *
Benegut™ (Perilla frutescens) (leaves) 300mg / *
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) 100mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose‚ vegetable stearate.
Does not contain Gluten.
Guaranteed GMP Compliant Products.
As a dietary supplement‚ take two capsules per day‚ or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Store in a cool‚ dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Color‚ size or shape may appear different between lots.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- GMP Certification
- Vegetarian Capsules
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in