- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 891501001968
And with 750mg EPA and 250mg DHA per softgel‚ you’ll be hard pressed to find a more effective Fish Oil product on the market today.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Concentrated EPA and DHA allow for a truly potent single capsule dosage.
- Sourced from a truly sustainable Alaskan fishery. Certified by the MSC since April 2005‚ the Alaskan Pollock fishery has been responsibly managed for over 30 years.
- Molecularly distilled - free of pesticides‚ PCPs and herbacides.
- Packed in gelatin capsules for freshness.
- Shelf stable for a minimum of 2 years.
- Most highly-studied dietary supplement for cardiovascular and cholesterol health.
- MSC certified for sustainable fisheries chain of custody MRAG-C-0040.
- Full spectrum of laboratory testing meets or exceeds GOED Voluntary Monograph for Omega-3.
- Manufactured in USA from USA wild-caught fish.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Omega 3 Fatty Acids 1000mg / †
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 750mg / †
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 250mg / †
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Bovine)‚ Purified Water‚ Glycerin.
Contains fish (Alaskan Pollock and Pacific Whiting) From sustainably harvested Alaskan Fish.
Free from: Gluten‚ Egg‚ Milk‚ Corn‚ Wheat‚ Yeast‚ Sugar‚ Starch‚ Salt‚ Shellfish‚ Sulfates‚ Lactose‚ Magnesium Stearate‚ Artificial Colors or Flavors.
Take one soft gel daily or as advised by your health care provider.
Allergen Caution: Contains Fish (Alaskan Pollock and Pacific Whiting). From Sustainably Harvested Alaskan Fish.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Corn Free
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Herbicide Free
- Lactose Free
- Made in the USA
- Magnesium Stearate Free
- Milk Free
- Pesticide Free
- Salt Free
- Starch Free
- Sugar Free
- Sulfate Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question.