- MFG # SF795
- UPC # 693749795032
- Delivery essential nutrients for support removing toxins
- Proves useful as an addition to other valuable detoxification-support supplements
- Vital botanicals with abilities to protect the kidneys
- Help replenishing minerals that may be lost during the detoxification process
- Magnesium—This metal is typically utilized during the detoxification process. Thorne Research ensures that this supplement serves as a crucial source to replenish the body’s natural supply of magnesium. This is especially important since magnesium plays a role in over 300 enzymatic processes‚ including energy production. Magnesium also plays an essential role in preserving healthy bone density‚ maintaining normal cardiac rhythm and pulmonary function‚ as well as keeping blood glucose levels normal.
- Zinc—This metal effectively elevates the creation of metallothionine‚ a substance that helps protect your kidneys. Zinc also plays an important role in other bodily processes; these include cell reproduction‚ hormonal balance‚ proper absorption of vitamins‚ and synthesis of protein.
- Selenium and Alpha-Lipoic Acid—Both of these nutrients work to boost levels of glutathione‚ an important detoxifying antioxidant.
According to extensive research into the subject of heavy metal toxicity‚ people living in an industrialized country today may be subject to more toxic heavy metals pollution than those than at any time in the history of the world. Even though historical research has linked the fall of the Roman Empire to extensive brain damage to Rome’s residents due to water contaminated lead pipes‚ today many people risk contamination can occur from lead‚ cadmium‚ nickel‚ aluminum and mercury. Although many of the sources of contaminants have been banned by the FDA such as lead additives in gasoline and paint‚ a number of these compounds are still common elements of the environment.
Thorne Research’s Heavy Metal Support is a supplement that contributes to a comprehensive support system designed to help you survive the modern toxic world. This product provides indispensable nutrients that promote detoxification.
Heavy Metal Support offers the following benefits:
The powerful and efficient ingredients featured in Heavy Metal Support Vegetarian Capsules by Thorne Research include:
Try Heavy Metal Support Vegetarian Capsules by Thorne Research today.
Thorne Research strives to provide pure‚ high-quality supplements to people looking to enhance their health and well-being. Its products are commonly used in prestigious research studies‚ and are recommended by many doctors and health care practitioners. The company always goes the extra mile to ensure that Thorne Research dietary supplements are safe and effective for immune-compromised‚ allergic‚ and chemically sensitive patients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: Two Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate-Malate) 75mg / 19%
Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 15mg / 100%
Selenium (as Selenium Picolinate) 75mcg / 107%
Copper (as Copper Picolinate) 1mg / 50%
Manganese (as Manganese Picolinate) 15mg / 750%
Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Picolinate) 15mcg / 20%
Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 75mg / 2%
Uva-Ursi extract (leaf) (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) 200mg / *
L-Methionine 150mg / *
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 75mg / *
Marshmallow extract (root) (Althaea officinalis) 75mg / *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule‚ leucine‚ silicon dioxide.
Take 2 capsules two to three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant‚ consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Sweeteners Free
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Magnesium Stearate Free
- Soy Free
- Vegetarian Product
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008