- MFG # 10337-048
- UPC # 812986010337
Our careful growing and drying process ensures RAW‚ bright gold berries with amazing flavor and aroma. (We've seen many goldenberries on the market that are dark‚ oxidized‚ and smell faintly musty — hardly worthy of being called a "superfood.")
One of the world's most exotic fruits (and once the crown jewel of the Incan diet) these sweet and tangy sun-dried berries are more than just a tasty fruit. Goldenberries are bursting with phosphorous‚ bioflavonoids‚ and are rich in Vitamins A‚ C‚ B1‚ B2‚ B6‚ and B12. They are also extremely high in protein (7%) for a fruit.
Delicious right out of the bag‚ these powerful berries are fabulous in trail mixes‚ desserts‚ and a wide variety of recipes!
1) Essential Living Foods Goldenberries are high in phosphorous‚ vitamins A‚ C‚ B1‚ B2‚ B6‚ and B12.
2) Goldenberries have 73-95% of the daily allowance of vitamin C‚ and for a fruit‚ they also have an extremely high protein content of 7%.
3) Goldenberries are considered a good source of a class of antioxidants once known as "vitamin P" but now referred to as "bioflavonoids." They are also rich in pectin‚ a beneficial form of fiber.
4) Dried‚ they make a delicious‚ tart‚ and highly nutritious and exotic "raisin." They are high in phosphorous‚ vitamins A‚ C‚ B1‚ B2‚ B6‚ and B12.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (28 g)
Servings per Container: 8
Amount per Serving / % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0g / 0%
Saturated Fat 0g / 0%
Trans Fat 0g / 0%
Cholesterol 0 mg / 0%
Sodium 121 mg / 5%
Total Carbohydrate 21g / 7%
Dietary Fiber 6g / 24%
Vitamin A 11%
Vitamin C %
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Kosher Product
- Organic Product
- Vegan Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Raw Golden Berries - 8 oz (227 Grams)
By Peggy D Crowe
from Brookings Oregon
Raw Golden Berries
Raw Golden Berries by Essential Living Foods is a good product.
Raw Golden Berries taste like a citrusy raisin. I added these to my granola mix.
A bit expensive.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.