- MFG # NP048
- UPC # 892165002575
Genoma Security is a traditional herbal formula crafted by Dr. Peter D'Adamo from a balance of five well-researched herbal ingredients designed to gently enhance a healthy‚ balanced immune response.
Genoma Security features the following traditional remedies:
- Andrographis paniculata: In use since ancient times‚ Andrographis is renowned in the Siddha and Ayurvedic systems of medicine as well as in tribal medicine in India. Andrographis enhances our own natural resistance and helps the body's own natural defense mechanisms.
- Schisandra chinensis: A renowned herb in Chinese medicine‚ Schisandra invigorates and enhances the fitness of the adrenal glands.
- Rhizoma Atractylodes Macrocephalae: Practitioners of Chinese medicine believe that atractylodes affects the Spleen and Stomach meridians‚ or energy pathways in the body‚ serving as a "Spleen Qi tonic‚" rebuilding metabolic function by increasing nutrition‚ increasing energy‚ and regulating fluids.
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Chinese Skullcap): As a member of the mint family‚ Chinese Skullcap has long been used in traditional Chinese herbal medicine as a digestive aid and immune enhancer.
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng): This herb is also known as an effective "adaptogen‚" encouraging a healthy and resourceful response to occasional stress.
This unique combination of traditional herbs was developed by Dr. D'Adamo for use by his patients at the Center for Personalized Medicine in Wilton Connecticut.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving / % DVƗ
Andrographis paniculata Herb 150 mg / *
Schisandra chinensis Fruit 100 mg / *
Atractylodis macrocephala Root 100 mg / *
Chinese Skullcap Root Extract 50 mg / *
(from Scutellaria baicalensis)
Eleutherococcus senticosus Root 50 mg / *
Ɨ - % Daily Value.
* - Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose‚ L-Leucine‚ Magnesium Citrate‚ and Silica.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar‚ salt‚ gluten‚ wheat‚ yeast‚ corn‚ soy‚ eggs or dairy‚ no preservatives‚ color or flavors‚ and no artificial ingredients.
‡ This statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose‚ treat‚ cure or prevent any disease.
Take one (1) capsule two (2) times daily as a dietary supplement or as directed by physician.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- GMP Certification
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Vegetarian Product
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Artificial Ingredients Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question log in