- MFG # N/A
- UPC # __________ad
FertiliTea® for Women is an all natural herbal supplement from Fairhaven Health that may help support the female reproductive system. This formula contains chasteberry (vitex).
Extracts from chasteberry have been extensively for menstrual complaints. Many people believe that it could spark the pituitary gland to send a signal to the ovaries to restore female hormonal balance. This might be beneficial to women with irregular cycles.
Red raspberry leaf present in this supplement contains chemicals that might have antioxidant properties and could help protect the uterus and muscles of the pelvis region. Studies reveal that green tea present in this supplement might have antioxidant properties‚ thereby repairing oxidative damage.
This supplement from Fairhaven Health also contains nettle leaf. The leaves of the nettle plant contain a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals to support reproductive health.
This loose-leaf tea supplement offers a zesty aroma‚ delightful mint flavor and is free of preservatives and additives. Switch to FertiliTea® for Women Fairhaven Health to potentially improve health in women.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
FertiliTea Organic and Wildcrafted Herbal Ingredients
• Chasteberry (vitex) - stimulates the hormones involved with ovulation and helps restore female hormonal balance. It is used as an herbal treatment for infertility and is especially helpful for women with irregular cycles‚ failure to ovulate‚ or a short luteal phase.
• Red raspberry leaf - highly regarded for its ability to tone the uterus and muscles of the pelvic region. A highly nutritive ingredient‚ red raspberry is a powerful fertility-promoting herb‚ especially when used in combination with peppermint.
• Green tea - a powerful antioxidant that enhances reproductive health by repairing the oxidative damage that occurs naturally as the result of environmental toxins and aging. Much has been written about the positive correlation between green tea and fertility.
• Ladies mantle - a “tonic” herb that is useful in regulating a woman’s monthly cycle. It also exerts a toning effect on the cervix.
• Nettle leaf – contains a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals that are critical to good reproductive health‚ including Vitamins A‚ C‚ D‚ K‚ potassium‚ phosphorous‚ iron‚ and sulfur; also contains calcium‚ key for conception and maintaining pregnancy.
• Peppermint leaf – gives FertiliTea a delicious flavor and has the added benefit of serving as a sexual stimulant.
FertiliTea is a loose leaf tea‚ use 1 teaspoon to each cup of water. Bring water to a boil and add herbal tea directly or by using a tea ball or infuser. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes straining out any leaves before drinking.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Made in the USA
- Organic Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for FertiliTea for Women - 3 oz
By Maria Carvalho
from Chula Vista,CA
Taking to help with my fibriod issues
I enjoy FertilTea for Women by Fairhaven Health, about once and sometimes twice a day, I take a break during my cycle. I usually have severe menstrual cycles due to my fibroid issues. I noticed that this has helped me improved that dangerous issue I was dealing with every month. I use to bleed for over 7days, now its gone down to 5 days, and it has not caused me to bleed severely everyday. When I feel sluggish, I take FertilTea for Women to balance my hormones. I am not trying to conceive a child but FertilTea for Women has ingredients that help balance hormones and regulate my menstrual cycle. I just wish it was organic but its still worth taking it. I think that every woman should take this to help with female issues, it may not be the cure all but it certainty helps. I am speaking from my personal usage of this product. I am glad I found this formula and will continue buying. I just hope that this company has it on sale from time to time, it can get expensive though.
Helps regulate hormones and female issues. Good formula!
Does not have organic ingredients, does not say.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
from Coral Gables, FL
Great tea. Bought this for my wife and she notices a big difference. No more hormonal imbalances.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in