- MFG # 3499ENZ
- UPC # 815444010665
Today's diet can be deficient in enzymes. This puts the body's digestive system under stress‚ which can manifest itself in fatigue‚ headaches‚ excess weight‚ heartburn‚ bloating‚ constipation‚ gas and other digestive problems.
The addition to KH Enzymes to each meal can significantly assist digestion and help to alleviate digestive disorders.
KH Enzymes is a broad-spectrum blend of enzymes normally found in a healthy human body. These enzymes are of critical importance if your body is to help it properly digest and assimilate food and food supplements you are taking.
Many children are lacking digestive enzymes that are sufficient for proper digestion and assimilation of nutrients. This can show up as chronic bowel dysfunction. Thus‚ in some children‚ enzyme replacement therapy may be crucial for good health.
The role of digestive enzymes is to break down the foods that we eat into smaller compounds that can be readily absorbed and put into the bloodstream. The enzyme class of proteases breaks down proteins to amino acids. The enzyme class of lipase is responsible of breaking down fats to fatty acids‚ and the carbohydrases break down carbohydrates into simple sugars. The body will then be able to reassemble these components into specific forms it needs. If this process does not function properly‚ the body will lack the building blocks needed for growth and health maintenance. Another consequence is that the food not absorbed will trail down to the bowels and provide nutrient rich materials that foster the growth of unhealthy bacteria and yeast.
KH Enzymes with Prebiotic Blend‚ a special base of enzyme enhancers (Jerusalem Artichoke and Fructo-oligosaccharides) that help cultivate healthy probiotics which aid in digestion and absorption‚ is truly a key to good health and life‚ and is a necessary member of the Daily Health Kit‚ greatly enhancing and supporting its other members (Natural Fiber‚ Omega Oils‚ Probiotics‚ and Vitamins & Minerals).
Benefits of the ingredients in KH Enzymes include:
- Peptizyme SP® enzymes hydrolyze (break down) difficult-to-digest proline -containing peptides.
- Alpha-Amylase and Beta-Amylase assist in the hydrolysis of carbohydrates and starches.
- Proteases help keep the intestines free of parasites‚ bacteria‚ yeast and protozoa.
- Proteases help break down proteins.
- Proteases are stable through the pH range of the digestive tract.
- Lipase works with the bile from the liver to break down fat.
- Lactase assists in the breakdown of lactose.
- Invertase and Maltase assist in the digestion of carbohydrates‚ beans and legumes.
- Invertase catalyzes (causes or accelerates) the hydrolysis of sucrose.
- Maltase catalyzes the hydrolysis of the disaccharide maltose.
- Maltase is equivalent to Alpha-Glucosidase in relieving gas‚ bloating and upset stomach.
- HemiSeb® (hemicellulase) assist in the breakdown of indigestible fiber.
- Hemicellulase catalyzes the hydrolysis of hemicellulose.
- Hemicellulase aids the digestion of the cell wall of Candida‚ helping the yeast die.
- Hemicellulase helps support the intestines reducing gas and bloat.
- Cellulase catalyzes the hydrolysis of cellulose.
- Bromelain aids digestion‚ helps reduce inflammation and helps digest protein.
- May be used for a GFCF diet to ensure complete breakdown of protein safely.
- 100% Vegetarian and suitable for Vegans.
All the ingredients in KH Enzymes are of the highest quality‚ their benefits are numerous and they are formulated using Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in our FDA Registered manufacturing facilities. They are manufactured with a process that does not require the use of lubricants or flow agents assuring the purity of KH Enzymes and bypassing the need for any superfluous ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amt. per Serving / % DV*
Amalyse 11‚025 DU / ƚ
Amalyse II 70 AGU / ƚ
Protease I 38‚675 HUT / ƚ
Protease II 4‚200 PC / ƚ
Protease III 53 SAP / ƚ
Peptizymes SP® (peptidase) 175 SP / ƚ
Lipase (acid stable) 438 LU / ƚ
Cellulase 158 CU / ƚ
Lactase 508 LAC / ƚ
Maltase 53 DP / ƚ
Invertase 35 INVU / ƚ
Bromelian 7‚000 FCC / ƚ
HemiSeb® (hemicellulase) 175 HSU / ƚ
Propietary Blend 10 mg / ƚ
Jerusalem Artichoke (Helianthus tuberosus L.) Tuber‚ and FOS (fructo- oligosaccharides)
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
ƚDaily value is not established.
Other Ingredient: Vegetable capsule.
Contains NO artificial ingredients‚ flavoring‚ coloring‚ additives‚ stimulants‚ wheat‚ dairy‚ gluten‚ casein‚ corn‚ rice‚ sugar‚ starch‚ starch‚ soy nuts‚ yeast‚ preservatives or animal derivatives.
As a dietary supplement‚ take 1 capsule with meals‚ or as directed by your health care provider.
This specific formulation contains NO artificial ingredients‚ colors‚ flavors‚ additives‚ stimulants‚ wheat‚ dairy‚ gluten‚ casein‚ soy‚ corn‚ nuts‚ animal products or preservatives that can rob you of your good health. 100% Vegetarian and suitable for Vegans.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Additive Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Casein Free
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Nuts Free
- Preservative Free
- Rice Free
- Soy Free
- Starch Free
- Stimulant Free
- Sugar Free
- Vegan Product
- Vegetarian Product
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008