- MFG # 60138
- UPC # 051494601389
Nutrient Booster Powder!
Features turmeric‚ black cherry and black pepper with FoodState Orange Vitamin C to support healthy whole body inflammation response and recovery from exercise and stress.
- Black Cherry.
- Black Pepper.
- Supports the health of cells and tissues prior to and after workout or physical activity.
- Promotes healthy aging and well-being.
- Helps maintain a healthy response to mental and physical stress.
- Supports healthy whole body inflammation response.
- First to market‚ in delivering targeted whole food powder formulas to easily elevate the nutritional value and health benefit of any smoothie‚ shake‚ meal replacement‚ or juice/non-dairy beverage.
- Made with FoodState® nutrients‚ phytonutrient packed whole foods and botanicals.
- No added sugar‚ sweeteners‚ flavorings‚ stimulants‚ preservatives‚ fillers‚ or food coloring.
- Convenient powder delivery for ease of blending or shaking into your favorite smoothie‚ protein shake or juice.
- Less than 10 calories per serving.
- Suitable for vegetarian and paleo diets.
- Tested to be FREE of gluten‚ dairy‚ soy‚ pesticides and herbicides.
- Non-GMO ingredients third party verified by the Non-GMO Project.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (1.97 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
FoodState® Organic Vitamin C† 120mg / 200%
Whole Body Recovery Blend 752mg / **
500mg Organic Turmeric Root‚ 250mg Organic Holy Basil Leaf‚ 2mg BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract (95% Piperine)
Protective Harvest Fruit Blend 420mg / **
150mg Black Cherry Fruit Extract‚ 100mg Black Raspberry Extract‚ 95mg Wild Blueberry‚ 75mg Cranberry Extract.
FoodState® Farm Fresh Fruit Phenolic Blend 320mg / **
Uncle Matt's Organic Whole Oranges (Natural source of bioflavonoids)‚ Organic Blueberry (natural source of anthocyanins)‚ Organic Cranberry (natural source of proanthocyanins).
**Percent Daily Value (DV) not established.
†Including Uncle Matt's Organic® Whole Oranges.
Add one scoop or single serve pack to a serving of your smoothie‚ shake‚ juice or chilled beverage. Mix or blend well before consuming.
Once the jar has been opened‚ make sure the lid is sealed tightly‚ and consume the nutritive powder within 3 months.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Herbicide Free
- Made in the USA
- Pesticide Free
- Soy Free
- Vegan Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Daily Turmeric Nutrient Booster Powder™ - 30 Servings (2.08 oz / 59.1 Grams)
from New Hampshire
I like adding the Daily Turmeric by MegFood to my morning smoothie.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
By Health Nut
from Phoenix, AZ
Will buy again
Wanted an additional (I already take a daily Turmeric supplement) easily absorbed form of turmeric for smoothies. This does not add any flavor to the smoothies but may to water as there is a peppery smell when you open the container. Jar is much smaller than I thought but the scoop inside is useful for accurate measuring.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
from , atlanta ga
Not as good as the pills.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in