- MFG # 020097B.060
- UPC # 026664000859
Daily Best™ Ultra is a balanced‚ convenient‚ economical one a day multiple vitamin/mineral supplement for adults.
• DailyBest™ Ultra is citrus and gluten free.
• Daily Best™ Ultra combines 22 nutrients including:
- Active form of vitamin B12 (methylcobolamin)
- Active form of folic acid (Quatrefolic® brand)
- Active form of vitamin B6 (prydoxine-5-phosphate)
- CoEnzyme Q10
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Lutein‚ Lycopene and Zeaxanthin
• Daily Best™ Ultra offers vital nutrients for support of:
- Bone health by providing adequate dietary intake of all the B Vitamins along with Vitamin D‚ boron and zinc.
- Cardiovascular health by providing CoEnzyme Q10‚ Lycopene‚ Lutein‚ Zeaxanthin‚ Vitamins A‚ C‚ E‚ Mixed Carotenoids and a complete B Vitamin complex.
- Metabolic functions such as proper blood glucose levels which is supported by Vitamins C‚ E‚ B6‚ B12‚ Niacin and Biotin as well as chromium‚ alpha lipoic acid and manganese.
- Antioxidant support due to Vitamin A‚ C‚ E‚ Mixed Carotenoids‚ Lutein‚ Alpha Lipoic Acid‚ Lycopene and Zeaxanthin.
- Lipotropic factors like Choline and Inositol which support fat metabolism and myelin sheath health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 60
Amount per Serving / % Daily Value
Vitamin A (as 50% Retinyl Acetate‚ 50% Mixed Carotenoids) 3‚500 IU / 70%
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 150 mg / 250%
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 2‚000 IU / 500%
Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 30 IU / 100%
Thiamine (as Thiamine HCl) 5 mg / 333%
Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5-Phosphate) 3.5 mg / 206%
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 20 mg / 100%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) 5 mg / 250%
Folate (as [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid from 800 mcg of
Quatrefolic® [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid‚ glucosamine salt) 400 mcg / 100%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 500 mcg / 8‚333%
Biotin 300 mcg / 100%
Pantothenic Acid (as Ca Pantothenate) 10 mg / 100%
Iodine (as K Iodide) 150 mcg / 100%
Zinc (as Zn Citrate) 25 mg / 167%
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50 mcg / 71%
Manganese (as Mn Citrate) 2 mg / 100%
Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate) 200 mcg / 167%
Molybdenum (as Mo Amino Acid Chelate) 75 mcg / 100%
Coenzyme Q10 50 mg / *
Alpha Lipoic Acid 50 mg / *
Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 25 mg / *
Inositol 25 mg / *
Lutein 3 mg / *
Boron (as B Amino Acid Chelate) 1 mg / *
Lycopene 500 mcg / *
Zeaxanthin 500 mcg / *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule)‚ rice flour‚ vegetarian leucine.
Contains: Fish (Tilapia).
As a dietary supplement‚ take one capsule daily with food‚ or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing‚ consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- Citrus Free
- No Added Yeast
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in