- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 660726103906
Now with Stevia!
Pre - During Sports Performance Mix.
Cytomax® Performance Drink is made for a different brand of athlete. Its blend of complex carbohydrates and sugars work to sustain energy‚ so you can train harder‚ build stamina‚ and achieve superior results - Proven Results!
Beat the burn:
Exclusive to Cytomax products‚ Alpha-L-PolyLactate™ is a patented energy source proven to provide energy longer and faster. Cytomax lowers acid in muscles‚ which prevents burning and cramping during training and helps reduce soreness and speed recovery.
In a University Study‚ the Alpha-L-Polylactate found in Cytomax was shown to: Provide Energy 3X Faster and 3X More Efficiently Than Glucose. This breakthrough allowed athletes competing in a long hard ride (90 minutes at 65% VO2max) to sprint 22% longer on Cytomax than when consuming another popular sport drink.
Simply put‚ Cytomax outperforms the competition - so you can outperform yours.
- Beats the Burn: Patented Alpha-L-PolyLactate™ buffers acid production in your muscles‚ reducing the “burn” during intense training and minimizing post-exercise muscle soreness.
- Steady Energy: Complex carbohydrates stabilize blood sugar during exercise with no sugar "crash".
- Muscle Power Output: Enhances the ability for high intensity energy production after prolonged exercise (at the end when it counts most!)
- Blood Glucose Homeostasis: The ingredients in Cytomax help maintain blood metabolites in the optimal range.
- Cell Protection: Antioxidants prevent exercise-induced free radical damage to muscle cells.
- Cellular Balance: Electrolytes ensure cellular nutrient balance is restored quickly after exercise.
- Optimal Osmoality: rapid gastric emptying.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (25 Grams)
Servings Per Container: Approx 27
Amount Per Serving / % DV*
Total Carbohydrate 22g / 7%
Vitamin C (As ascorbic acid) 60mg / 100%
Calcium (As dicalcium phosphate‚ calcium succinate) 6mg / 1%
Magnesium (As magnesium oxide‚ magnesium succinate) 14mg / 4%
Chromium (As chromium chloride) 50mcg / 40%
Sodium (As sodium citrate) 120mg / 5%
Potassium (As potassium citrate‚ monopotassium phosphate‚ potassium succinate) 60mg / 2%
Advanced Carbohydrate System 22g / **
(Maltodextrin‚ crystalline fructose‚ dextrose‚ alpha-L-Polylactate)
Amino Acid Peptide Blend 250mg / **
(PepForm® leucine-enriched whey peptides‚ L-glutamine‚ L-alanine)
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
**Percent Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Advanced carbohydrate system (maltodextrin‚ crystalline fructose‚ dextrose‚ alpha-l-polylactate)‚ natural flavors‚ citric acid‚ malic acid‚ sodium citrate‚ amino acid peptide blend (whey peptides‚ l-glutamine‚ l-alanine)‚ potassium citrate‚ ascorbic acid‚ fruit and vegetable extract (added for color)‚ xanthan gum‚ magnesium oxide‚ stevia extract‚ dicalcium color)‚ chromium chloride‚ soy lecithin‚ calcium citrate‚ magnesium succinate‚ potassium succinate.
Contains Ingredients derived from milk and soy.
This product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk‚ soy‚ wheat and eggs.
For 10-12 fl oz of water: Mix 1 scoop (25 Grams).
For 20-24 fl. oz of water: Mix 2 scoops (50 Grams).
Begin drinking Cytomax 15 minutes prior to exercise. Continue drinking throughout exercise‚ consume 10-12 fl. oz every 30 minutes‚ or as needed.
This container is filled by weight‚ not volume‚ and some settling may occur during shipping. Store in a cool‚ dry place to avoid caking. If caking occurs‚ simply beak up with a spoon or other utensil.
Allergen Caution: Contains ingredients derived from milk and soy. This product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk‚ soy‚ wheat and eggs.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- Made in the USA
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Cytomax® Sports Performance Mix Go Grape - 24 oz (1.5 lb / 680 Grams)
from La Crosse WI
I use this everyday for swimming biking and running
Taste is awesome
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
from Coral Gables, FL
Grape flavored CytoMax
This stuff tastes like Welchs grape juice but has more benefits. It gives you energy to workout longer and push harder.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in