- MFG # 10152
- UPC # 021888101528
6 tablets a day provide:
1) Vitamins‚ minerals‚ antioxidants‚ superfoods and botanicals that nourish‚ protect‚ promote increased energy and help ease discomfort throughout the day
2) 1‚000 mcg of folic acid‚ critical for preventing birth defects‚ promote healthy new cells and baby's brain‚ skull and spinal development
3) 30 mg of iron to support metabolism and red blood cell production‚ 800 IU of Vitamin D3 for healthy bones and teeth‚ plus 250 mg of vitamin C and 5‚000 IU of vitamin A to support skin‚ eye and immune health
4) 1‚110 mg of Superfood Vitality Blend with concentrated alfalfa‚ chorella and organic spirulina for added nutrition and natural energy‚ and to aid in absorption and digestion of co-nutrients
5) 89 mg of Gentle Prenatal Blend (equivalent to 2‚308 mg of herbal powder)‚ 500 mg of magnesium and 50 mg of potassium to ease the daily discomforts of pregnancy‚ plus high potency vitamin B complex for natural energy‚
and stress and immune support
6) Plant-source enzymes plus 30 million probiotics to enhance digestion without stomach upset
7) Gluten-free‚ lactose-free‚ dairy-free‚ wheat-free and yeast-free.
8) 100% Natural -- Free of artificial colors‚ flavors‚ sweeteners‚ preservatives and additives
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size 6 Tablets
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Vitamin A (as 50% Beta-Carotene 50% Palmitate) 5‚000 IU / 62%
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate‚ Ascorbic Acid) 250 mg / 417%
Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 800 IU / 200%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 200 IU / 667%
Vitamin K (as Phytonadione) 100 mcg
Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 30 mg / 1‚765%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 35 mg / 1‚750%
Niacin 40 mg / 200%
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine) 20 mg / 800%
Folic Acid 1‚000 mcg / 125%
Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 60 mcg / 750%
Biotin 600 mcg / 200%
Vitamin B-5 (as Calcium Pantothenate) 60 mg / 600%
Calcium (as Carbonate‚ Amino Acid Chelate) 1‚000 mg / 77%
Iron (as Amino Acid Chelate) 30 mg / 167%
Iodine (from Kelp) 150 mcg / 100%
Magnesium (as Oxide‚ Ascorbate) 500 mg / 111%
Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 15 mg / 100%
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 200 mcg / *
Copper (as Amino Acid Chelate) 1.5 mg / 75%
Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate) 6 mg / *
Chromium (as Amino Nicotinate) 200 mcg / *
Molybdenum (as Amino Acid Chelate) 50 mcg / *
Potassium (as Citrate) 50 mg / *
Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex 80 mg / *
Rutin 10 mg / *
Choline (as Bitartrate) 120 mg / *
Inositol 20 mg / *
PABA (para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 10 mg / *
Digestive Support Complex
Protease (3‚600 HUT*)‚ Amylase (282 DU*)‚ Lipase (3 LU*)‚ Cellulase (3 CU*)‚ Betaine HCl (60 mg*)
Lactobacillus sporogenes 30‚000‚000 CFU / *
Superfood Vitality Blend
Organic Spirulina (900 mg*)‚ Alfalfa [leaf] Concentrate (60 mg*)‚ Chlorella (150 mg*)
Gentle Prenatal Blend 89 mg / *
(equivalent to 500 mg of herbal powder) Red Raspberry [leaf] 4:1 Extract‚ Chamomile [flower] 4:1 Extract‚ Ginger [root] Fresh Juice 10:1 Extract
* Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: (natural mineral or vegetable source) microcrystalline cellulose‚ stearic acid (vegetable)‚ modified cellulose‚ magnesium stearate‚ silica. Coating: dextrin‚ dextrose‚ soy lecithin‚ carboxy methyl cellulose‚ sodium citrate.
While pregnant or nursing‚ 2 tablets 3 times per day‚ or 3 tablets 2 times per day‚ with or between meals.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Additive Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Sweeteners Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Artificial Preservative Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Complete Prenatal System™ - 180 Tablets
from Schaumburg, Illinois
Possibly better then syntheic/non-organi
Rainbow Light prenatal contain SOY! DO NOT eat SOY!! Soy prevents your body from absorbing the nutrients of other foods. They also contain the highest amount of lead in the industry.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question.