- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 736211050878
- WPI digests and absorbs rapidly and is‚ gram for gram‚ the highest available yield of protein.
- Broken down into faster-absorbing peptides‚ this rapidly infuses muscle-building amino acids.
- It digests slowly‚ infusing valuable amino acids over several hours. Studies show this may protect muscle tissue.
- Closest to whole food and contains real subfractions.
- Highly bioavailable and tolerated by most individuals‚ egg albumen is high in BCAA and arginine‚ contributing to hormone production and muscle building.
- 60 mg added to aid in protein digestion and absorption.
- The BCAAs l-leucine‚ l-isoleucine‚ and l-valine maintain‚ repair and build muscle tissue. L-leucine has been suggested to support protein synthesis and muscle growth. L-Glutamine has been surmised to support healthy immune systems. Some suggest L-Glutamine helps with recovery. Combined with Glutamine‚ it also fortifies muscle-building.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop Approx. (33.6 g)
Servings Per Container Approx.: 27+
Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value**
Calories From Fat 15
Total Fat 1.5 g / 4 %
Saturated Fat 1 g / 8 %
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80 mg / 27 %
Sodium 150 mg / 6 %
Potassium 200 mg / 6 %
Carbohydrates 4 g / 1 %
Dietary Fiber 1 g / 4 %
Sugars 2 g / *
Protein 25 g / 50 %
Calcium 12 %
Iron 2 %
Multi-Level Amino Acid Growth Matrix 34 g / *
Combat Powder™ Proprietary Time Release System
Micro Filtered Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate‚ Whey Protein Isolate‚ Whey Protein
Hydroslate)‚ Micellar Casein‚ Egg White Albumen‚ L-Glutamine‚ L-Leucine‚ L-Valine‚ L-Isoleucine;
Also Provides Alanine‚ Lysine‚ Arginine‚ Glycine‚ Histidine‚ Tyrosine‚ Cystine‚ Methionine‚
Phenylalanine‚ Proline‚ Serine‚ Aspartic Acid‚ Threonine‚ Tryptophan*
Digestive Enzyme Blend:
Other Ingredients: Natural And Artificial Flavors‚ Inulin‚ Sodium Chloride‚ Acesulfame Potassium‚ Sucralose‚ Soy Lecithin‚ Potassium Citrate.
**Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
*The Tryptophan in this product is naturally occurring.
+Notice: Powder density may be affected by settling which may cause variations in the scoop serving size and fill levels from bottle to bottle.
Allergen Warning: This Product Contains Milk And Soy. This Product Was Produced In A Facility That May Also Process Ingredients Containing Milk‚ Egg‚ Soybeans‚ Shellfish‚ Fish‚ Tree Nuts‚ And Peanuts.
As a dietary supplement‚ mix 1 to 2 scoops of COMBAT POWDER® with 8-12 fl oz of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth.
FOR MEN: As a dietary supplement‚ mix 2 scoops (providing 48 grams of protein) with 8-12 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste‚ use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
FOR WOMEN: As a dietary supplement‚ mix 1 scoop (providing 24 grams of protein) with 4-6 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal body shaping requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste‚ use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
Due to the amount of active ingredients in this product‚ shake weekly and before use to ensure proper ingredient mixture and effectiveness per dose. This product is intended as a dietary supplement only. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Made in the USA
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in