- MFG # 11597-233
- UPC # 812986011440
There are a lot of coconut oils on the market‚ but you've never had one this pure‚ fragrant‚ and delicious‚ with a supremely-smooth texture and flavor! Essential Living Foods' Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil is carefully harvested and expeller-pressed to protect its flavor and nutrient content‚ then is deodorized through a vacuum & heating process for a reliable flavor profile. Great for use in cooking and dessert recipes when you want coconut oil's functional benefits without adding a stronger coconut flavor.
- Great for baking and dessert recipes‚ or as a buttery spread on toast or popcorn.
- Smooth‚ creamy‚ cholesterol-free "butter" from pure organic coconut.
- Full of healthy medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) and lauric acid.
- Great in soup‚ smoothies‚ in baking or spread on bread.
- Fragrant‚ soothing skin-moisturizer.
- Fairly high smoke point 176C/350F - great for cooking‚ sauteeing and frying.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)
Servings per Container: Approximately 32
Amount per Serving / % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 130
Total Fat 14g / 22%
Saturated Fat 13g / 63%
Trans Fat 0g / 0%
Cholesterol 0 mg / 0%
Sodium 0 mg / 0%
Total Carbohydrate 0g / 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g / 0%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Extra Virgin Organic Deodorized Coconut Oil has the added advantage of a near-neutral aroma and taste‚ meaning it can be used in any recipe where fat or shortening is called for‚ without affecting the flavor balance.
Like butter‚ use it in baking recipes or as a topping on toast‚ veggies‚ and soups. Use as a high-heat cooking oil that imparts a mild sweet taste. Blend it into smoothies as a nutritional supplement (must be warm for best results). Or use as a base in homemade fudge recipes. Makes a great lotion (alone or blended with olive oil) to soothe dry skin and repel chlorinated water.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Kosher Product
- Organic Product
- Vegan Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Organic Coconut Oil Extract - 14 fl. oz (414 ml)
I used Organic Coconut Oil Extract by Essential Living Foods in substitute for olive oil to add a slight coconut flavor and loved it! I use it as a cleanser as well and love that this actually has a slight coconut smell. It adds a relaxing vibe to my night-time routine.
I can see times when I would not like to use Organic Coconut Oil Extract for cooking because of the coconut flavor and odor, but in those instances I will continue using my trusty olive oil.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in