- MFG # 11570-274
- UPC # 812986011570
Our Organic Coconut nectar is. Mild and smooth‚ it’s perfect for your morning cup of tea or as a recipe substitute for ordinary sugar or agave.
Everyone's heard about the dangers of High Fructose Corn Syrup - Coconut nectar is mainly sucrose‚ which the body digests more slowly. Because this delicious‚ unrefined sweetener doesn't cause insulin spikes and blood-sugar crashes‚ you won't experience the post-sugar blues‚ unhealthy cravings‚ and weight gain that typically happen with sweet foods. And unlike regular table sugar‚ Coconut Nectar is loaded with minerals‚ enzymes‚ amino acids and other nutrients These nutrients also help slow down absorption of the sucrose‚ which is why Coconut Nectar is so low on the glycemic index.
- Made from the fragrant sap of coconut palm blossoms for exquisite floral taste.
- Works in any recipe just like maple syrup‚ honey‚ or agave.
- Sustainably harvested in wildlife-friendly coconut groves.
- Beyond-Fair-Trade: Carefully processed by small-holder farmers.
- Low-glycemic‚ so it won’t cause the energy crash that sugar or honey do.
- Vitamin & mineral-rich — not "empty calories!".These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15 ml)
Servings per Container: Approximately 24
Amount per Serving / % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0g / 0%
Saturated Fat 0g / 0%
Trans Fat 0g / 0%
Cholesterol 0 mg / 0%
Sodium 20 mg / ‚1%
Total Carbohydrate 13g / 3%
Dietary Fiber 0g / 0%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent Daily values are based on a a 2000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending your calorie needs.
Use in place of cane sugar‚ honey‚ or agave to sweeten tea‚ coffee‚ cereal‚ baked goods‚ and desserts.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Kosher Product
- Organic Product
- Vegan Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Coconut Nectar - 12 fl. oz (355 ml)
By Brenda McCracken
from Williamstown NJ
This was my first PureFormulas purchase and first time I had tried Coconut Nectar by Essential Living Foods. I'm always looking for new sweeteners to try and I'm very happy with Coconut Nectar. I use it to sweeten my coffee and tea in the morning. My husband loves it too. Thanks PureFormulas!
Can use to sweeten just about anything.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in