- MFG # 88 553
- UPC # 7640121211263
In TCM‚ all skin conditions are attributable to an energetic imbalance of one or more of the Five Elements that constitute vital energy. Consequently‚ PHYTO 5® includes five elemental lines‚ each named for one of the 5 elements and formulated to re-balance the energies of that element. For example‚ the Metal line is the answer to the skin conditions attributed to an imbalance of Metal energy (see below).
For ease of identification‚ each elemental line is color coded by the color of the element it belongs to‚ and it features the distinctive Chinese character of the element.
- Wood line For Wood conditions: Green.
- Fire line For Fire conditions: Red.
- Earth line For Earth conditions: Yellow.
- Metal line For Metal conditions: Blue.
- Water line For Water conditions: Violet.
For balanced skin‚ use the elemental line of the energetic season.
The energetic products have been tested with specialized equipment to measure vital energy before and after product application. Their vital-energy balancing properties are well proven in practice as well.
5 Elements and their corresponding skin conditions:
1) Wood imbalance usually manifests as: Oily skin‚ blackheads‚ hyper-pigmentation‚ and issues of vital energy circulation.
2) Fire imbalance usually manifests as: Redness‚ irritated‚ sensitive‚ blotchy or allergic skin‚ excessive heat and perspiration‚ couperose‚ and issues of red blood (arterial) circulation.
3) Earth imbalance usually manifests as: Blemishes‚ toxicity‚ acne‚ psoriasis‚ enlarged pores‚ and lymph circulation problems.
4) Metal imbalance usually manifests as: Dry skin‚ surface flakiness‚ dull and lifeless skin‚ and issues of blue blood (venous) circulation.
5) Water imbalance usually manifests as: Dehydration‚ lack of tone‚ wrinkles‚ and issues of water circulation (water retention).
Products are made energetic from proprietary blends of high grade essential oils.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Aqua (Water)‚ sodium laureth sulfate‚ cocamide DEA‚ coco-betaine‚ disodium laureth sulfosuccinate‚ PEG-33 castor oil‚ sdium cocoamphoacetate‚ cocamide MIPA‚ propylene glycol‚ glycol distearate‚ eucalyptus globulus oil‚ sodium chloride‚ citrus limonum (lemon) oil‚ cupressus sempervirens (cypress) oil‚ limonene‚ octyldodecanol‚ ascorbic acid‚ tocopheryl acetate‚ (Vitamin E)‚ magnesium nitrate‚ methylchloroisothiazolinone‚ daucus carota (carrot) extract‚ magnesium chloride‚ methylisothiazolinone.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008