Calcium 600 with D - 60 Tablets

  • Item Number: DCL1106
  • Serving Size: 1 Tablet
  • Servings per Container: 60
  • Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
  • Price per Serving: $0.18
  • Price per Unit*: $0.18 per Tablet
  • * Price Per Unit may reflect product's price per capsule, tablet, ounce, fluid ounce, etc.
  Free Shipping included for all US addresses and territories View Details
  • Availability: 5 In Stock
  • This item will ship today if ordered within 4 hr 41 min
  • MFG # 12
  • UPC # 052301012602
  • Calcium 600 with D 60 Tablets from Dee Cee Laboratories‚ Inc.® might support bone health and help build strong bones. Healthy bones are essential‚ especially as people age. The bone starts to lose minerals and slowly becomes weak.

    Calcium‚ as present in the supplement from Dee Cee Laboratories‚ Inc.®‚ may help promote healthy bones‚ and strengthen teeth and nails. Apart from the bone-building benefits‚ calcium could help with weight management and reducing the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. Calcium is lost everyday through hair‚ skin‚ nails‚ sweat‚ and urine; this loss needs to be replenished with the help of foods or supplements like this one.

    Daily intake of calcium is shown to not only help the bones but overall health as well. Calcium may support cardiovascular health. The bones and teeth use about 99% of calcium in the body and the remaining 1% is reserved for other functions such as supporting the heart muscles and blood vessels.

    Calcium absorption is normally at its peak until the age of 20 and it could start falling after 30. When combined with optimum amounts of vitamin D‚ calcium might help increase bone density in children and reduce bone loss in adults. Vitamin D-3 is considered one of the most useful nutritional tools for improving overall health and is among the best forms of vitamin D available to us. Studies show that its main function is to maintain healthy levels of calcium and phosphorus in the blood. This could in turn help the muscles and the heart function efficiently.

    The body manufactures vitamin D-3 when the skin is exposed to the ultraviolet radiation from the sun‚ but this ability is known to deteriorate with age. A supplement like this one could help maintain the right amount of vitamin D-3 in the body.

    The two main components present in Calcium 600 with D 60 Tablets from Dee Cee Laboratories‚ Inc.® are among the best nutrients for maintaining good bone health.

    These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.

Official Website:

Serving Size: 1 Tablet

Amount Per Serving % DV

Vitamin D-3
(as cholecalciferol) 200 IU 50%

(from 1667 mg calcium carbonate) 600 mg 60%

Other ingredients: Cellulose‚ stearic acid‚ silica‚ magnesium stearate.

As a dietary supplement‚ take 1 tablet twice daily.

If you are pregnant or nursing do not take this product.

  • FDA Registered
  • Gluten Free
  • GMP Certification
  • Made in the USA

Ratings & Reviews

Review This Item Be the first to review this item.

Questions About This Item

Ask a Question

Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.

Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.

Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.

If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008

Ask a Question

Please log in to submit a question     log in