- MFG # 0200339.060
- UPC # 026664233967
A dietary supplement to support proper digestion‚ circulation and wound healing. Each tablet is enteric coated so that Bromelain is released in the small intestine for optimal absorption.
- Healthy aging.
- Healthy joints.
- Bromelain‚ derived from the pineapple plant‚ is one of a group of proteolytic enzymes.
- Proteolytic enzymes are capable of digesting protein especially a substance called fibrin.
- Fibrin is an insoluble protein that is associated with fluid retention and tissue injuries.
- Proper regulation of fibrinolysis (the process of breaking down/dissolving fibrin) can help maintain healthy blood flow by ensuring that tissue receives the blood and oxygen required to support healing.
- Each vegetarian tablet is enteric coated so that Bromelain is released in the small intestine for optimal absorption.
Bromelain and Joint Support:
- Bromelain supports joint comfort and for this reason is helpful in supporting the healing process of minor burns; injuries particularly sprains and strains; muscle injuries; and the discomfort‚ swelling and tenderness that accompany sports injuries.
- Bromelain contributes to joint comfort by helping to inhibit those prostaglandins that contribute to discomfort.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Bromelain (2‚400 GDU / gram) 500 mg *
*Daily Value not Established.
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose‚ stearic acid‚ croscarmellose sodium‚ vegetable stearate‚ silicon dioxide‚ hydroxypropyl methylcellulose phthalate‚ titanium dioxide‚ triacetin‚ polythylene glycol.
Vegetarian / Gluten Free.
As a dietary supplement‚ take 1 tablet‚ twice daily between meals‚ or as directed by your health care practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing‚ consult your health care practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- Vegetarian Tablets
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in