- MFG # 20251
- UPC # 021888202515
1) 100% natural food-based supplement complete with organic spirulina and Vegetable Juice Extracts provides wholesome and beneficial nutrients often missing in teens' and young adults' diets
2) Complete multivitamin with 300 mg calcium‚ 750 IU vitamin D3‚ 150 mg vitamin C‚ 9 mg iron‚ and an energizing vitamin B complex
3) Potent 546 mg Brain Support Blend‚ 75 mg L-theanine and 30mg choline promote brain performance‚ focus and a sense of calm without sedation*
4) Gentle plant-based enzymes and 75 million CFU probiotics support digestion‚ enhance nutrient absorption and reduce stomach upset*
5) Gluten-free‚ sugar-free and lactose-free
6) Allergen SafeGuard™: Contains no gluten‚ soy‚ yeast‚ milk‚ eggs‚ nuts‚ fish or shellfish
7) 100% Natural – Free of artificial colors‚ flavors‚ sweeteners and preservatives
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size 3 Tablets
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Vitamin A (as Palmitate) 7‚500 IU / 150%
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 150 mg / 250%
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 750 IU / 188%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 60 IU / 200%
Vitamin K (as Phylioquinone) 75 mcg / 94%
Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 22.5 mg / 1‚500%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 22.5 mg / 1‚324%
Vitamin B-3 (as Niacinamide) 22.5 mg / 113%
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine) 22.5 mg / 1‚125%
Folic Acid 600 mcg / 150%
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg / 500%
Biotin 75 mcg / 25%
Vitamin B-5 (as Calcium Pantothenate) 22.5 mg / 225%
Calcium (as Carbonate) 300 mg / 30%
Iron (as Amino Acid Chelate) 9 mg / 50%
Magnesium (as Oxide) 150 mg / 38%
Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 9 mg / 60%
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 37.5 mcg / 54%
Copper (as Amino Acid Chelate) 750 mcg / 38%
Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate) 2.25 mg / 113%
Chromium (as Aminonicotinate) 150 mcg / 125%
Molybdenum (as Amino Acid Chelate) 75 mcg / 100%
Choline (as Bitartrate) 30 mg / *
Inositol 22.5 mg / *
Organic Spirulina 45 mg / *
4:1 Vegetable Juice Extracts 30 mg / *
(equivalent to 120 mg of powder)
Kale‚ Spinach‚ Dandelion Greens‚Beet Juice
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 15 mg / *
Brain Support Blend 546 mg / *
(equivalent to 1‚299 mg of herbal powder) American Ginseng [root] 4:1‚ Bacopa [herb]‚ Ginkgo [leaf] Extract 24/6‚ Rhodiola [root] 3:1 Extract
L-Theanine 75 mg / *
Complete Digestive Support 27 mg / *
Plant-source Enzymes Protease (2‚434 HUT*)‚ Amylase (844 DU*)‚ Lipase (8.94 LU*)‚ Cellulase (9.9 CU*)‚
Lactobacillus Sporogenes 75 million CFU / *
* Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: (natural mineral or vegetable source): cellulose‚ stearic acid‚ modified cellulose‚ silica. Coating: vegetable food glaze (hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose).
1-3 tablets daily‚ with or between meals.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Additive Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Sweeteners Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Milk Free
- Nuts Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Yeast Free
- Artificial Preservative Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question.