- MFG # 101410
- UPC # 747889014109
Do you suffer from frequent bladder infections or interstitial cystitis?
Bladder problems are common in women. 80% of American women have at least one urinary tract infection in their lifetime; almost 20% have one once a year. If you’ve got one‚ you know; pain can be all-consuming during the acute stage. 90% of bladder infections are caused by overgrowth of E. coli bacteria. Sexual intercourse is a main trigger for women ages 20 to 40. Untreated‚ recurrent bladder infections stress the entire urinary system‚ and may ultimately result in kidney problems. Interstitial cystitis (IC) is non-bacterial‚ painful‚ inflammatory bladder disease believed to be caused by an autoimmune reaction.
What are bladder infection symptoms to watch for?
- Urgent‚ burning‚ painful‚ frequent urination‚ especially at night.
- Urination pain accompanied by lower back and abdominal pain.
- Foul-smelling‚ cloudy or bloody urine.
- Nausea‚ chills and fever.
Crystal Star Bladder Comfort™ can come to your rescue if you suffer from urinary problems!
Today’s modern science reveals that the polysaccharide‚ D-mannose‚ in cranberry prevents E. coli bacteria from adhering to urinary walls‚ allowing bacteria to simply be flushed out. Cleansing herbs like uva ursi‚ cleavers and juniper have been used by traditional herbalists with good results against urinary problems for hundreds of years. Bladder Comfort™ combines cranberry extract‚ uva ursi‚ cleavers‚ juniper and many more key herbs to help flush out toxins while reducing painful bladder spasms and inflammation. Crystal Star Bladder Comfort™ helps strengthen and tone the urinary tract‚ giving you the comfort you deserve.
About the Herbs:
- Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia): increases the body’s ability to resist infection; an anti-inflammatory immune stimulant; removes blood toxins; a zinc-source herb to help reduce interstitial scarring.
- Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis canadensis): a soothing anti-inflammatory; hydrastine acts as a natural antibiotic for a broad range of infections.
- Juniper Berry (Juniperus communis): clears blood of uric acid; a urinary antiseptic; helps eliminate both yeasts and kidney infection.
- Jamaican Dogwood (Piscidia erythrina): twenty times stronger than cramp bark; one of the strongest non-narcotic herbal pain killers (anodynes) especially for menstrual pain‚ back pain‚ cystitis pain.
- Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos uva ursi): an anti-inflammatory‚ strengthening‚ toning diuretic against cystitis; contains arbutin‚ a urinary astringent antiseptic against E. coli and Proteus vulgaris bacteria.
- Parsley Root (Petroselinum crispum): a urinary tract protector‚ especially when combined with Marshmallow; a toning‚ effective diuretic.
- Stone root (Collinsonia canadensis): a tonic diuretic; very helpful in natural kidney stone treatment.
- Marshmallow Root (Althea officinalis): a soothing demulcent for irritated urinary tissues; binds to ineffective toxins and helps eliminates them; a specific for kidney and bladder infections.
- Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale): an effective diuretic which actually
replenishes potassium lost through excessive urination.
- Cleavers (Galium aparine): a non irritating diuretic that reduces mucous irritation; excellent for cystitis and prostatitis; a primary lymphatic cleanser that helps reduce enlarged lymph nodes.
- Cranberry Extract: prevents ineffective E. coli bacteria from adhering to bladder walls.
- Protease: an enzyme with strong anti-inflammatory and blood purifying properties.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Juniper Bry.; Goldenseal Rt.; Echinacea Rt.; Jamaican Dogwood Bk.; Uva Ursi Lf.; Cranberry ext.; Mullein Lf.; Parsley Rt.; Stone Rt.; Marshmallow Rt.; Lobelia Lf.; Ginger Rt.; Cat’s Claw Rt.; Dandelion Lf.; Cleavers Hrb.; Protease;
Other ingredients: Vegetable-source maltodextrin and magnesium stearate‚ vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose and water).
Take 2 caps‚ 3 times daily as needed.
If symptoms persist five days or more‚ consult with your holistic physician for appropriate treatment.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008