- MFG # 76
- UPC # 749985000765
All Hair Types / Fine‚ Thinning.
Fortifying shampoo gently removes buildup and impurities‚ restores fullness to fine‚ thinning hair and deep-cleanses and re-energizes the scalp.
Made with B vitamins and nutrient-rich botanicals‚ this strengthening shampoo restores moisture and fullness to fine‚ thinning hair and helps promote scalp health. Invigorating Citrus Rain scent!
- Fortifying sulfate-free shampoo restores moisture and fullness to think‚ fine hair and helps promote scalp health.
- Invigorates the scalp and thickens with he shou wu and biotin.
- Rehydrates and nourishes with baobab oil‚ rich in Vitamins D and E.
1) Biotin – Part of the B vitamin group‚ an essential nutrient for hair growth and scalp health. An important factor in the proper functioning of the oil glands‚ a biotin deficiency can lead to dandruff and other scalp conditions. Used topically‚ it encourages circulation to the scalp‚ promotes hair health and adds body and thickness to thin‚ fine hair.
2) He Shou Wu – Polygonum multiflorum. A powerful scalp stimulant‚ used in traditional Eastern medicine to energize and tone the scalp‚ add fullness to thinning hair and help support scalp health.
3) Baobab Oil – Adansonia digitata. Rich emollient‚ high in essential fatty acids and vitamins C and D. Increases the hair’s moisture content for added softness and manageability‚ and nourishes and rehydrates the scalp.
4) Burdock Root Extract – Arctium lappa. Tones and revitalizes the hair and smoothes the cuticle to prevent frizzing and add shine. A superb scalp tonic‚ it helps promote scalp health.
5) Horsetail and Coltsfoot - Nutrient-rich herbals‚ high in silica and sulfur-containing amino acids‚ very beneficial to the hair and scalp. When combined in hair care products‚ they work synergistically to add sheen and elasticity to the hair shaft and nourish and protect the scalp.
6) Ginseng Root Extract – Panax ginseng. One of the most prized herbals in Eastern medicine. A stimulant and tonic‚ it energizes and protects the scalp and promotes follicle health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Aqua‚ decyl glucoside‡ (from coconut/corn sugar)‚ oryza sativa (rice) extract*‚ sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein§‚ glycerin‚ glucose‚ xanthan gum‚ fragrance‡‡‚ citrus grandis (grapefruit) extract‚ adansonia digitata (baobab) seed oil‚ citric acid‚ ascorbic acid (vitamin C)‚ hydrolyzed sweet almond protein‚ glucose oxidase‚ lactoperoxidase‚ tocopherol (vitamin E)‚ panthenol (vitamin B-5)‚ inositol‚ biotin‚ panax ginseng root extract‚ arctium lappa (burdock) root extract‚ avena sativa (oat) straw extract‚ polygonum multiflorum (he shou wu) root extract‚ equisetum hyemale (horsetail) extract‚ saponaria officinalis (soapwort) extract‚ tussilago farfara (coltsfoot) leaf extract‚ urtica dioica (nettle) extract*‚ citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel extract‚ salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract*.
§ Made from organic soy; non-GMO.
‡ Tested non-GMO.
‡‡ Natural isolate blend sourced from essential oils.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Organic Product
- Vegetarian Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Biotin Repair Shampoo 11 oz
from Raleigh, NC
Best thickening shampoo
This shampoo was awesome! I usually don't review but by far the best thickening result I've gotten from a shampoo, even Nioxin products.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Biotin Repair Shampoo by Aubrey Organics leaves a great smell and feel. No harmful sulphates.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008