- MFG # 79
- UPC # 749985000796
All Hair Types / Fine‚ Thinning.
Lightweight tonic restores vital nutrients‚ invigorates the scalp and adds fullness to thinning hair. Revitalizing Citrus Rain scent!
- Lightweight tonic restores vital nutrients‚ invigorates the scalp and adds fullness to thinning hair.
- Energizes hair and scalp with biotin and he shou wu.
- Smoothes hair fiber and tones the scalp with burdock extract.
1) Biotin – Part of the B vitamin group‚ an essential nutrient for hair growth and scalp health. An important factor in the proper functioning of the oil glands‚ a biotin deficiency can lead to dandruff and other scalp conditions. Used topically‚ it encourages circulation to the scalp‚ promotes hair health and adds body and thickness to thin‚ fine hair.
2) He Shou Wu – Polygonum multiflorum. A powerful scalp stimulant‚ used in traditional Eastern medicine to energize and tone the scalp‚ add fullness to thinning hair and help support scalp health.
3) Baobab Oil – Adansonia digitata. Rich emollient‚ high in essential fatty acids and vitamins C and D. Increases the hair’s moisture content for added softness and manageability‚ and nourishes and rehydrates the scalp.
4) Burdock Root Extract – Arctium lappa. Tones and revitalizes the hair and smoothes the cuticle to prevent frizzing and add shine. A superb scalp tonic‚ it helps promote scalp health.
5) Horsetail and Coltsfoot - Nutrient-rich herbals‚ high in silica and sulfur-containing amino acids‚ very beneficial to the hair and scalp. When combined in hair care products‚ they work synergistically to add sheen and elasticity to the hair shaft and nourish and protect the scalp.
6) Ginseng Root Extract – Panax ginseng. One of the most prized herbals in Eastern medicine. A stimulant and tonic‚ it energizes and protects the scalp and promotes follicle health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Aqua‚ alcohol denat. (38b‚ lavender)‚ aloe barbadensis leaf juice*‚ hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract‚ glycerin‚ chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower*‚ niacin‚ calendula officinalis flower*‚ inositol ‚ polygonum multiflorum (he shou wu) root extract‚ lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower*‚ fragrance‡‡‚ mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf*‚ tussilago farfara (coltsfoot) leaf*‚ urtica dioica (nettle) leaf*‚ biotin‚ citrus grandis (grapefruit) extract‚ ascorbic acid (vitamin C)‚ arctium lappa (burdock) root extract‚ avena sativa (oat) straw extract‚ citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel extract‚ equisetum hyemale (horsetail) leaf/stem extract‚ fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) extract‚ panax ginseng root extract‚ quercus alba (white oak) bark extract‚ salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract*‚ saponaria officinalis (soapwort) extract‚ spiraea ulmaria (meadowsweet) extract.*
‡‡ Natural isolate blend sourced from essential oils.
Apply twice daily for best results.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Vegan Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Biotin Repair Scalp Tonic - 6 fl. oz (177 ml)
By Chanel Malone
I was allergic to one of the ingredients I was disappointed because Biotin Repair Scalp Tonic by Aubrey Organics contains some other great ingredients.
My allergic reaction
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question.