- MFG # 77
- UPC # 749985000772
All Hair Types / Fine‚ Thinning.
Strengthens and mends damages‚ thinning hair fiber‚ nourishes and invigorates the scalp and adds body and thickness to leave hair healthy‚ bouncy and revitalized.
Nutrient-rich formula strengthens thin‚ damaged hair fiber to restore fullness and bounce‚ and hydrates and invigorates the scalp. Revitalizing Citrus Rain scent!
- Nutrient-rich formula strengthens thin‚ damaged hair while moisturizing and invigorating the scalp.
- Re-energizes and tones with he shou wu‚ biotin‚ and other B vitamins.
- Improves hair texture and hydrates the scalp with rich baobab oil.
1) Biotin – Part of the B vitamin group‚ an essential nutrient for hair growth and scalp health. An important factor in the proper functioning of the oil glands‚ a biotin deficiency can lead to dandruff and other scalp conditions. Used topically‚ it encourages circulation to the scalp‚ promotes hair health and adds body and thickness to thin‚ fine hair.
2) He Shou Wu – Polygonum multiflorum. A powerful scalp stimulant‚ used in traditional Eastern medicine to energize and tone the scalp‚ add fullness to thinning hair and help support scalp health.
3) Baobab Oil – Adansonia digitata. Rich emollient‚ high in essential fatty acids and vitamins C and D. Increases the hair’s moisture content for added softness and manageability‚ and nourishes and rehydrates the scalp.
4) Burdock Root Extract – Arctium lappa. Tones and revitalizes the hair and smoothes the cuticle to prevent frizzing and add shine. A superb scalp tonic‚ it helps promote scalp health.
5) Horsetail and Coltsfoot - Nutrient-rich herbals‚ high in silica and sulfur-containing amino acids‚ very beneficial to the hair and scalp. When combined in hair care products‚ they work synergistically to add sheen and elasticity to the hair shaft and nourish and protect the scalp.
6) Ginseng Root Extract – Panax ginseng. One of the most prized herbals in Eastern medicine. A stimulant and tonic‚ it energizes and protects the scalp and promotes follicle health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Aqua‚ cetyl alcohol (from coconut)‚ alcohol denat. (38b‚ lavender)‚ glycerin‚ adansonia digitata (baobab) seed oil‚ fragrance‡‡‚ citrus grandis (grapefruit) extract‚ aloe barbadensis leaf juice*‚ ascorbic acid (vitamin C)‚ tocopherol (vitamin E)‚ inositol‚ panthenol (vitamin B-5)‚ biotin‚ polygonum multiflorum (he shou wu) root extract‚ arctium lappa (burdock) root extract‚ avena sativa (oat) straw extract‚ equisetum hyemale (horsetail) extract‚ tussilago farfara (coltsfoot) leaf extract‚ saponaria officinalis (soapwort) extract‚ urtica dioica (nettle) extract*‚ citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel extract‚ salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract*‚ panax ginseng root extract.
‡‡ Natural isolate blend sourced from essential oils.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Vegan Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question.