- MFG # 0200129.060
- UPC # 026664212962
A dietary supplement to support skin and hair health and intestinal flora function.
Biotin is recommended for:
- Hair Health.
- Skin Health.
- Nail Health.
- Biotin is an essential water-soluble B vitamin. The name biotin is taken from the Greek word bios meaning “life.” Without biotin‚ certain enzymes do not work properly and various complications can occur involving the skin‚ intestinal tract and nervous system‚ or metabolic problems including very low blood sugars between meals‚high blood ammonia‚ or acidic blood (acidosis) can occur.
- Recent studies suggest that biotin is also necessary for processes on the genetic level in cells (DNA replication and gene expression). Biotin is a member of the B-vitamin family.
- Biotin assists in the metabolism of fats‚ carbohydrates and protein.
- It serves as a critical component of several enzymes and is involved in energy metabolism.
- The major benefit of biotin is its ability to strengthening hair and nails because it is a major component in the natural hair manufacturing process.
- Both men and women can support hair‚ skin and nail health by taking a biotin supplement.
- A deficiency of biotin has been associated with dry brittle hair and nails.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 200 mg 330%
Biotin 2000 mcg 670%
Calcium (as Ca Carbonate) 200 mg 20%
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose‚ stearic acid‚ vegetable stearate‚ croscarmellose sodium‚ silicon dioxide.
Vegetarian / Gluten Free.
As a dietary supplement‚ take 2 tablets daily with a meal‚ or as directed by your health care practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing‚ consult your health care practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- Vegetarian Tablets
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Biotin 1000 mcg - 60 Vegetarian Tablets
from New York
So far so good!
I recently received Biotin by DaVinci Labs so I haven't been taking it that long to know if I will get the desired effect yet, but I can say that I like it very much because they are easy to swallow, I can taste a bit of the Vitamin C and it is good tasting and natural, it does not bother my stomach at all so I can say I will probably stick to Biotin, I think this is a really good quality product I'd like to re-review it when I can share more about the benefits in the near future.
Easy to swallow, does not bother my stomach at all.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in