- MFG # 1SLBEET
- UPC # 852971004187
1) “Pure Juice” = highly concentrated source of phytonutrients with optimal absorption. 15 pounds of our special beets is used to make 1 pound of our Pure Synergy Organics Beet Juice Powder.
2) In contrast to other beet juice powders in the market‚ absolutely no fillers‚ sweeteners‚ carriers or other unwanted additives.
3) Our beets are a very special old world heirloom variety grown for their uniquely delicious taste and exceptional phytonutrient profile.
4) Peak harvest and cold-pressed juicing for optimal nutrition and bioactivity.
5) Patented low temperature vacuum-dried through an exclusive Synergy process to retain their wholesome goodness and freshness.
Health and Wellness Benefits
1) Rich source of antioxidants and phytonutrients for glowing health and wellness.
2) Supports healthy liver function.
3) Supports a healthy heart and circulatory system.
4) Recent study shows may boost stamina and exercise endurance.
5) Traditionally used as a blood-building and cleansing tonic.
6) Supports healthy Phase 2 detoxification and glutathione activity.
Nutritional goldmine .
The red-violet pigments in beets are not only beautiful‚ they are actually a unique and highly valuable form of antioxidant called betacyanins‚ widely studied for their ability to promote optimal health by supporting healthy detoxification and managing inflammation responses. Beets also contain a 100% natural form of betaine‚ a key body nutrient‚ along with potassium‚ vitamin C‚ iron and other vitamins and minerals. A recent study in the Journal of Applied Physiology showed that beet juice consumption increased stamina and exercise tolerance. So next time you go to jump on that treadmill‚ or go for a hike‚ bike ride or walk‚ consider a beet juice pick-me-up to get you through your workout or activity. Already a seasoned athlete? Beet juice may just kick up your training and performance a notch!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 3g (11/2 teaspoon)
Servings per Container: About 60
Amount per Serving / % Daily Value
Carbohydrate 2g / 1**
Sugars 2g / ‡
Sodium 5 mg / <1**
Potassium 40 mg / <1**
** Percent Daily Values based on a2000 calorie diet.
‡ Daily Value not established.
Gluten‚ Dairy‚ Additive and GMo free.
Pure Synergy® Organics Beet Juice Powder is a 100% naturally occuring source of healthful phytonutrients including betaine‚ betacyanins‚ betanin and phenols.
One and a half teaspoons. More or less may be used depending on your taste buds and personal preferences.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Dairy Free
- Fillers Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Kosher Product
- Made in the USA
- Organic Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Beet Juice Powder - 6.35 oz (180 Grams)
from Atlanta, GA
Great in smoothies
I love the Pure Synergy powders for my morning smoothies. This one has a sweet taste to it and is SO good for helping with cleansing the liver.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in