- MFG # VM04-15
- UPC # 883196202010
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine)—essential for the normal functioning of the nervous‚ reproductive‚ and immune systems; growth; healthy hair; and the synthesis of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)—very important for the metabolism of carbohydrates‚ proteins‚ and lipids‚ as well as the production of energy.
- Vitamin B-3 (niacin)—part of the enzyme system responsible for delivering energy to the rest of the body.
- Vitamin B6—helps your body produce energy.
- Vitamin B12—plays an important role in the synthesis of red blood cells and the recovery of the epithelium (the tissue covering the internal parts of the body); it also promotes normal nervous system functioning.
- Folic acid—supports the growth and reproduction of cells‚ especially red blood cells; is especially important for women who are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
A well-balanced diet is essential for the normal functioning of your body. Vitamins help boost immunity and provide you with energy. Unfortunately‚ today's hectic lifestyle may prevent you from receiving all the nutrients you need in balanced proportions; ironically‚ this may leave you feeling sluggish. Likewise‚ stress increases your need for certain vitamins.
Fatigue may be related to insufficient vitamin intake. Vitamin B complex deficiencies are relatively common‚ due to the prevalence of processed foods. Drinking coffee and tea‚ which you may do for the caffeine-induced temporary jolt of energy‚ can further discourage the absorption of B vitamins.
This is why a supplement like Pharmax’s B-Complex CWS can be a helpful part of your daily routine. Its liquid formula promotes faster‚ more effective absorption. A single nine-drop dose contains the following essential nutrients:
The recommended dose for adults and children over five years of age is 10 drops daily‚ unless otherwise directed by a physician. Each 15-ml bottle will last for about one month.
For more than 15 years‚ Pharmax has been providing nutraceutical products which are a result of thorough scientific research. All the products of Pharmax are made under strict quality control and are independently tested. In addition to this‚ innovative manufacturing processes have been implemented in order to guarantee the best products for your health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Natural mixed tocopherols 6 mg
Ten drops taken daily with meals or as professionally directed.
Can be taken in water or juice or directly into the mouth.
Consult your healthcare professional.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Vegan Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for B-Complex CWS 0.5 oz (15 ml)
Little bottle packs a Punch!
I've been taking an expensive liquid B Complex for many years and thought I'd give Pharmax B-Complex CWS a try. It works great. I found I only need half the recommended dosage because I do get alot of energy boost from it. I like that its a small bottle so I can take it with me and take a small dose later in the day when I need the support.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008