- MFG # 1SLBARLEY
- UPC # 852971004217
1) Similar nutritional profile and health benefits as our Wheat Grass Juice Powder with a slightly different flavor profile.
2) “Pure Juice”‚ no fiber = highly concentrated source of phytonutrients with optimal absorption.
3) In contrast to other barley grass juice powders in the market‚ absolutely no fillers‚ sweeteners‚ carriers or other unwanted additives.
4) Grasses harvested at first “joint” stage—the peak of nutritional potential.
5) Each lot tested for gluten and guaranteed to qualify as gluten free.
6) USA-grown on a dedicated 200+ acre organic farm on organically enriched soils.
7) Patented CO2 low temperature-dried through an exclusive Synergy process to retain full enzyme and chlorophyll profile‚ and to ensure freshness.
Health and Wellness Benefits:
1) Rich source of chlorophyll‚ a traditional blood cleanser and builder.
2) High percentage of plant-based protein (25-35% by weight).
3) Enzymatically bioactive to spark healthy metabolic and digestive function.
4) Alkaline properties supports healthy pH balance.
5) Supports healthy elimination.
6) Traditionally used for boosting energy and vitality.
7) Complete source of amino acids‚ vitamins‚ minerals‚ enzymes and chlorophyll.
Many of grass juice’s known cleansing and healing effects are due to its abundant chlorophyll content. Plus grass juices‚ when grown and processed with special care like we use‚ are bursting with bioactive enzymes. One in particular is superoxide dismutase‚ or SOD‚ and it is indeed a “super” hero when it comes to protecting cells from free radical damage. Another rare natural enzyme is P4D1‚ a potent enzyme for healthy cell repair.
Along with chlorophyll and hundreds of live enzymes‚ grass juice is infused with all twenty amino acids‚ making it a complete source of plant-based protein. And let’s not forget the jam-packed roster of vitamins and minerals tucked inside‚ like vitamin K‚ beta-carotene‚ iron and calcium. What doesn’t the precious juice of these grasses contain?
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2.5g (11/2) teaspoon
Servings per Container: About 60
Amount per Serving / % Daily Value
Carbohydrate 2g / <1**
Vitamin A (100% as beta carotene) 550 IU / 10**
Vitamin K1 60 mcg / 75**
Iron 0.5 mg / 2**
Sodium 25 mg / 1**
Potassium 85 mg / 2**
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Gluten‚ Dairy‚ Additive and GMO free.
Pure Synergy® Organics Barley Grass Juice Powder is a 100% naturally occurring source of healthful phytonutrients including SOD‚ enzymes and chlorophyll.
One and a half teaspoons. More or less may be used depending on your taste buds and personal preferences.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Dairy Free
- Fillers Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Kosher Product
- Made in the USA
- Organic Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Barley Grass Juice Powder - 5.3 oz (150 Grams)
from Murrieta, CA
Combine with hemp oil
The taste of Barley Grass Juice Powder by The Synergy Company is better than expected. Usually mix with OJ or almond milk.
Messy if you spill any. I wish the jar had a wider mouth.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
from Henrico, VA
The company that provides this product is very quality conscious which means you will get the best benefits from the process they use. The listed benefits are excellent and I hope to benefit from them in the long run but I have only used the product for about a week now. I will be alternating the barley powder with spirulina on various days in order to get a nice balance of greens. The taste is pretty grassy when using 2 teaspoons mixed with spring water and a tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar but when a packet of organic stevia is added it is not bad at all. I would imagine adding the barley powder to an organic type V-8 juice would work even better taste wise.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question.