- MFG # BSS
- UPC # 899386000182
This synergistic blend of CO2 cold-pressed and organic plants oils provides a wonderful natural healing remedy for most types of eczema‚ while promoting healthy new skin cells. Formulated in a base of jojoba and rosehips oils‚ this blend absorbs quickly to provide immediate relief from dry and itchy skin.
To further calm the itching caused by eczema‚ we have added German Chamomile‚ which produces a soothing effect for all types of skin irritations. German Chamomile has proven to be highly effective when treating all types of skin irritations‚ including eczema. Acute conditions and allergic rashes respond immediately to treatment with Balancing Skin Serum.
Jojoba oil has proven to be excellent in treating inflamed skin caused by psoriasis or eczema and has been added to balance and heal skin.
The 100% pure essential oils of Balancing Skin Serum have the remarkable ability to penetrate into the cell membranes to provide a wide spectrum of action against eczema.
When used as directed‚ this oil is extremely effective in managing eczema outbreaks:
1) Jojoba oil – has a distinct chemical structure that is unlike any other cosmetic oil. Jojoba oil is actually a mono-unsaturated liquid wax that forms long chains of fatty acids and alcohols‚ rather than the large‚ branched molecules of most oils. This allows Jojoba to absorb more readily into the skin and not remain on the surface. Jojoba leaves the skin feeling soft without being greasy.
2) Apricot Oil – Effective in aiding tissue regeneration‚ helps prevent scar formation and strengthens blood vessels. Antiseptic and improves skin hydration
3) Avocado oil - Avocado oil contains more than 20 % essential unsaturated fatty acids. It contains vitamins A‚ C‚ D and E‚ proteins‚ beta-carotene‚ lecithin‚ fatty acids and the "youth mineral" potassium. Avocado oil is high in unsaponifiables (sterolins)‚ which are reported to be beneficial in reducing age spots‚ healing scars and moisturizing the upper layers of the skin. Unsaponifiables are a large group of compounds called plant steroids or sterolins. They soften the skin‚ have superior moisturizing effect on the upper layer of the skin and reduce scars. The sterolins in avocado oil have been found to diminish age spots.
4) Rosehips – a rich source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids‚ is high in gamma linoliec acid (GLA) and vitamin C. For this reason‚ it’s great for mature dry skin because it helps make the skin feel softer and smoother‚ reduce roughness‚ cracking and irritation.
5) Lavender – promotes good circulation; anti-bacterial; helps prevent infections of the sebaceous glands;
6) Calendula CO2 – reduces inflammation‚ improves blood circulation‚ anticeptic‚ antibiotic
7) Frankincense - stimulates new cell growth‚ anti-inflammatory‚ antiseptic‚ helps strengthen connective tissue‚ encourages skin to heal and reduces both the possibility of infection and scarring.
8) Chamomile - high content of azulene. Azulene is an effective anti-inflammatory agent helps with skin inflammation‚ infections‚ dry‚ itchy skin‚ acne and other irritations.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*‚ Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil*‚ Rosa canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*‚ Olea europea (Olive) Seed Oil*‚ Calendula officinalis (Flower) CO2*‚ Boswellia carteri (**Frankincense) Oil‚ Matricaria recutita (German Chamomile) Oil*‚ and d-tocopherol (natural vitamin E‚ non- GMO).
*NOP certified organic‚ **wildcrafted (grown without pesticides).
Apply small amount to affected areas. Allow to absorb before applying moisturizer.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Cruelty Free
- Made in the USA
- Organic Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Balancing Skin Serum - 1 oz (30 ml)
By Alan Olson
from United States
Helping my skin so far!
Balancing Skin Serum by Lotus Moon seems to be helping my skin and the itching is reduced- hurray!
Does not take much to cover my skin.
Does not totally relieve the itching so far.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question log in