- MFG # 02jw301.060
- UPC # 815317010075
- Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that can be found in a variety of foods. It may possibly support your nervous system‚ cardiovascular function‚ and mental health.
- Folic acid is a form of B vitamin. Many believe that it may be able to help relieve symptoms caused by poor cardiovascular‚ mental‚ and bone health.
- Intrinsic factor is a protein made in the stomach lining that helps your intestines absorb vitamin B12.
- Pepsin is an enzyme that is produced in the stomach and is responsible for digesting proteins. Just like intrinsic factor‚ it may also help your body with the absorption of vitamin B12.
If you’re looking for a supplement that may help support your cardiovascular health and nervous system‚ B12 Factor by Nutritional Frontiers could work for you. This vitamin B12 formula may also possibly help improve your mood.
B12 Factor consists of 4 key ingredients: vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)‚ folic acid‚ intrinsic factor (derived from porcine)‚ and pepsin.
Please consult with your physician before taking Nutritional Frontiers’ B12 Factor to see if this product is right for you.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving size: 1 capsule
Serving Size: 60 capsules
Each serving contains:
Folic Acid 800 mcg
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
Intrinsic Factor (from porcine) 20 mg
Pepsin 200 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule)‚ rice flour‚ vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement‚ take 1 capsule‚ 1 to 2 capsules per day‚ or as directed by your health care practitioner.
People with diabetic nephropathy should consult their healthcare practitioner before using any nutritional and herbal supplements.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Gluten Free
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certification
- Sugar Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for B12 Factor - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
By Tracey Brochin
from Aliquippa, Pa
B12 Factor works!
B12 Factor by Nutritional Frontiers works wonderfully!!!
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in