- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 855504001639
1. Amino Freak™ delivers clinically validated ingredient dosages:
- 1‚470 mg L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
- 45:30:25 Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ratio
2. Amino Freak™ enhances muscle recovery and can reduce
post-exercise muscle tissue damage by 10%.
3. Amino Freak™ has superior bioavailability and absorption because (a) it uses a special technology to prevent amino acid degradation in the stomach‚ and (b) it uses the patented ingredient‚ AstraGin™‚ which is clinically proven to increase amino acid absorption by 62%!These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (4256.5 mg)
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
Calcium (as carbonate) 188 mg / 38 %
Amino Freak™ Formula 2374 mg / *
A. Hormone Amino Acid Complex 735 mg / *
CarniFlex™ L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 735 mg / *
Anabolic/Anti-Catabolic Amino Acid Complex 1‚611.5 mg / *
45:30:25 Clinically-Validated BCAA Ratio (Anabolic Amino Acids) 1‚111.5 mg / *
L-Leucine 45 % 500 mg / *
L-Valine 30 % 333.5 mg / *
L-Isoleucine 25 % 278 mg / *
L-Glutamine Calcium Carbonate 500 mg
Anti-Cortisol Amino Acid Complex 25 mg / *
L-Theanine (Anti-Catabolic Amino Acid) 25 mg / *
Patented Amino Acid Absorption Enhancer 2.5 mg / *
AstraGin™ (Panax notoginseng - Astragalus membranaceous) 2.5 mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose‚ Dicalcium Phosphate‚ Stearic Acid‚ Croscarmellose Sodium‚ Magnesium Stearate‚ Silicone Dioxide.
As a dietary supplement‚ take 1 scoop (4‚256.5 mg) with 8 ounces (250 ml) of cold water or 3 tablets‚ twice daily to support muscle growth‚ prevent muscle breakdown and enhance muscle recovery. On training days‚ take at least one serving before or during your workout. Alternative dosing option: Take 2 scoops (8‚513 mg) with 16 ounces (500 ml) of cold water or 6 tablets once daily.
Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for persons under 18 years of age. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician before using this product if you have been treated for‚ or diagnosed with‚ or have a family history of any medical condition or if you are taking any over-the-counter or prescription medication. If you are under medical supervision‚ consult with your physician before use. Use only as directed. Do not exceed recommended serving‚ as improper use of this product does not enhance results. Store in a cool‚ dry place. Do not use if the inner safety seal on this package has been broken. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Made in the USA
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Amino Freak Watermelon - 6.7 oz (192 Grams)
from Coral Gables, FL
Amino Freak Watermelon
Great tasting watermelon flavored amino acid complex. Great for muscle retention when training on an empty stomach.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in