- MFG # 10010
- UPC # 784308100104
WHAT ARE AMINO ACIDS?
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein‚ and are vital to understanding the Kreb Cycle. They are individual crystalline molecules that make up protein‚ similar to the way letters make up the
alphabet. There are 20 basic amino acids that produce over 1600 substances in the body. They make up 3/4ths of the body’s solid material‚ and are found in muscle tissue‚ organs‚ blood and skin. Amino acids also make hormones‚ enzymes‚ and vitamins‚ and are essential for a healthy immune system and proper neurological functions. It is necessary to replace amino acids constantly to nourish the body‚ and repair and regenerate tissue. Amino acids are generally ingested in the food we eat‚ however‚ because of processed foods‚ inadequate diets‚ and food restrictive programs‚ proper balance is rarely achieved and supplementation is advisable.
Especially during illness‚ trauma‚ surgery and stress more amino acids are required than can be obtained by food alone. In the chronically ill‚ they can help reverse negative nitrogen balance‚ and help prevent tissue wasting. ALL- BASIC is the recommended choice to help insure optimum balance and provide basic amino acid requirements.
SOME BENEFITS OF ALL- BASIC FORMULA ARE:
• Highest quality L-Crystalline singular amino acids readily available for proper utilization and metabolism.
• ALPHA LIPOIC ACID‚ a powerful antioxidant included for extra protection against free radicals and cell damage.
• TAURINE for heart support‚ antioxidant properties and neurological health.
• ARGININE HCL for immune function and cardiovascular properties. It helps increase Nitric Oxide production which is important for endothelial cells.
• LYSINE‚ which is low in vegetarian diets‚ may inhibit viruses such as Herpes and EBV‚ and is found in muscle and connective tissue. ALL-BASIC formula has proper Lysine to Arginine balance.
• L-TYROSINE AND N-ACETYL-L-TYROSINE‚ which crosses the blood brain barrier quickly‚ to elevate catecholamines (which are generally low in depression)‚ and for proper neurological balance.
• BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS‚ LEUCINE‚ ISOLEUCINE AND VALINE in proper balance for healthy muscle tissue.
• GLUTAMINE for muscle tissue‚ neurological and gastro-intestinal health‚ supporting the immune system and promoting proper glucogenic function.
• GLUTAMIC ACID important for neurological health and is precursor to GABA.
• ALANINE helps stabilizes blood glucose levels.
• ORNITHINE-?-KETOGLUTARATE‚ a powerful compound and precursor for Arginine‚ Glutamine‚ Proline and Alpha-Ketoisocaporate. It has a potent effect on secretagoic cells and has an effect on hormones
such as insulin and human growth hormone. It stimulates immune cells and actions of Hepatocyte DNA‚ and is important for protein synthesis. Ornithine-?-Ketoglutarate is also significant for promoting healing
in surgical‚ trauma and leg ulcer patients.
• PROLINE is major amino acid found in collagen and cartilage and is important for maintaining youthful‚ healthy skin as well as maintaining and repairing connective tissue for joint care. It is also essential for the immune system.
• METHIONINE prevents deposits and cohesion of fats in the liver due to lipotropic factors‚ and assists in proper gallbladder function. It also has powerful antioxidant properties.
• CYSTINE promotes recovery of tissue‚ is part of the insulin molecule‚ and is useful in dermatology problems such as psoriasis and eczema.
• ASPARTIC ACID helps in protective function and detoxification of the liver.
• PHENYLALANINE is the precursor for epinephrine and catecholamine chemistry‚ and has been found useful in conditions of lethargy and extreme mental fatigue.
• GLYCINE is important for proper glucose balance‚ formation of collagen‚ synthesis of creatine‚ prostate health and is involved in the central nervous system. It is essential for bile acid metabolism and is a biochemical constituent of the tripeptide Glutathione‚ which is an important antioxidant.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Ingredients per each 677 mg capsule:
Alpha Lipoic Acid and the following amino acids: L-Lysine HCL‚ L-Isoleucine‚ L-Glutamine‚ L-Tyrosine‚ L-Threonine‚ L-Alanine‚ L-Leucine‚ L-Histidine‚ L-Arginine HCL‚ L-Aspartic Acid‚ L-Valine‚ Ornithine a Ketoglutarate‚ L-Methionine‚ L-Cystine‚ L-Glutamic Acid‚ Glycine‚ L-Phenylalanine‚ N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine‚ L-Serine‚ Taurine‚ L-Proline.
Microcrystalline Cellulose‚ Magnesium Stearate‚ Gelatin.
Contains no Starch‚ Corn‚ Milk‚ Wheat‚ Yeast‚ Sugar‚ Eggs‚ Salt‚ Artificial Colors‚ Binders‚ Flavors‚ Preservatives or fish derivatives.
1-4 Capsules T.I.D. 30 minutes before meals with full glass of fruit juice or water.
Do not take with milk or hot fluids.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Binders Free
- Corn Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Milk Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Starch Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Displaying questions 1-1 of 1
aron shtirmer on 11/01/2015
My blood test shows low protein.Can this product increase amount of protein in blood?A
PureFormulas on 11/02/2015
Thank you for reaching out to us, Aron. This is a question that your trusted healthcare practitioner would need to answer. They would be able to give you the best response possible since they’d be familiar with your particular health needs.
- PureFormulas on 11/02/2015