- MFG # 557120
- UPC # 615033015572
- Zinc‚ which research suggests may help slow down the progression of certain eye diseases‚ such as macular degeneration. Although the cause of macular degeneration is unclear‚ some believe that free radical damage could be to blame.
- Taurine is believed to help maintain healthy eyes while fighting against macular degeneration. It’s also necessary for the proper development of retinal tissue.
- Bilberry has been used to maintain blood vessel health in your eyes; unhealthy blood vessels there have been associated with glaucoma.
- Lipoic-acid is one of the most versatile antioxidants because it’s soluble (easily absorbed) in both fat and water. It’s used in 4Sight to prevent damage from free radicals‚ as well as for its role in potentially reducing glaucoma and other vision-related disease symptoms.
- Ginkgo Biloba has widely been used for its support in increasing blood flow; this is why it’s also long been associated with decreasing the symptoms of glaucoma.
- Lutein is found in high concentrations in the macula lutea portion of the eye‚ and is thought to neutralize free radicals while helping prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Lycopene is believed to lower the risk of certain diseases that affect the eyes‚ such as macular degenerative disease. Low levels of lycopene have also been associated with poor eye health.
4Sight was developed in conjunction with an ophthalmologist in order to become a leading supplement in maintaining eye health. The health of your eyes is often overlooked‚ even though the eyes are extremely delicate parts of the body. Vision tends to deteriorate as you age‚ and free radicals play a large role in this. Free radicals damage the cells in your body‚ and may be one of the leading causes of severe eye conditions like macular degeneration and cataracts. Antioxidants‚ however‚ are able to fight against free radical damage. The ingredients in 4Sight are of the highest quality and specifically chosen with these antioxidants in mind.
The ingredients of 4Sight (and the benefits they may offer) include:
Ortho Molecular Products prides itself on making effective supplements from scientifically designed formulas. For over 20 years‚ they’ve been providing proven products with superior raw ingredients. Their manufacturing practices rise above industry standards and regulations. The most important priority for Ortho Molecular Products is that those who use its supplements get and stay healthy as soon as possible.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30 & 60
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Zinc (as TRAACS Zinc Glycinate Chelate) 15mg / 100%
Taurine 400mg / *
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine USP 200mg / *
Alpha Lipoic Acid 150mg / *
Bilberry Fruit Extract (Standardized to contain 25% Anthocyanidins) 150mg / *
Quercetin Dihydrate 100mg / *
Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones) 60mg / *
Lutein (from Asteracea Family) 30mg / *
Lycopene 6mg / *
Zeaxanthin 1.5mg / *
*Percent Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable capsules.
(This product may contain one or more of the following: Calcium silicate‚ magnesium stearate‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ silicon dioxide‚ and stearic acid).
As a dietary supplement‚ 2 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Caution is advised for those taking blood thinning medications. If you are pregnant or nursing consult your physican. Diabetic patients should talk with their physician about any changes in medications due to potential changes in blood sugar control.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for 4Sight - 120 Capsules
By Fay Millard
from Ocala, FL
4Sight was my first order. It saved me a trip across town to my doctors office to renew this medication.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
from Lansing, MI
I was diagnosed 5 years ago (in my late 30s) with Macular Degeneration. My eye doctor advised that I take a vitamin each day formulated for eyes. 4Sight is the product my primary care recommends. It is expensive but eating well and eye supplements are the largest part of my treatment plan. So knowing that 4Sight is tested for efficacy is important.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question log in