- MFG # 0599
- UPC # 351953599012
Zinotate delivers chelated zinc in the
highly digestible picolinate form and in the amount
necessary for those on modern diets or regimes not
delivering optimal zinc for health.
A generous‚ daily amount of zinc is required for life‚ proper growth and adult
health. Zinc deficiency has become a public health problem in some societies which accent
diets high in food from grains1. Some common indications of zinc deficiency are listed.
1. Declining vision – zinc along with vitamin A help maintain night vision acuity2.
2. Stunted growth and late maturity – such occurs even in western societies. Zinc is both
a required structural element and a catalyst in over 300 enzymes in mammals.
Deficiency in this element has far-reaching effects because it is required by all cells‚ all
tissues in our bodies.
3. Learning impairment and olfactory dysfunction – zinc plays an important role in
neurotransmission‚ especially with glutamate‚ glycine and GABA transmissions2.
4. Lung health – large concentrations of zinc are necessary for maintenance of airway
epithelial cell viability3. These are the cells constantly bombarded by airborne bacteria
5. Oxidative stress and inflammation – low plasma zinc levels can lead to oxidation of LDL
and VLDL with concomitant build-up of arterial plaque. Zinc is an important inhibitor of
LDL oxidation4 and a critical component of superoxide dismutase (SOD); a protective
enzyme located on the endothelial cell walls of arteries5.
6. Prostate health – zinc is important for maintaining proper prostate function
Each tablet contains zinc‚ 30 mg‚ from 150 mg of zinc picolinate as provided by
One to two tablets daily‚ with or between meals.
Store in a dry cool place‚ keep out of reach of children.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Made In The Usa