- MFG # 2623
- UPC # 859447002623
Dietary supplement to Support Bone‚ Heart‚ and Kidney Health!
Vitamin K is an essential‚ fat-soluble vitamin that cannot be synthesized by the body‚ making supplementation necessary. Vitamin K is actually a group of three vitamins: Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone)‚ Vitamin K2 (menaquinone)‚ and Vitamin K3 (menaphthone)‚ which is a synthetic form of Vitamin K.
Vitamin K2 (as MK-7) is the active isomer of Vitamin K and has the highest bioavailability and longest half-life in the blood. Vitamin K serves many important functions in the body including facilitating calcium uptake and bone mineralization for healthy bones‚ supporting healthy heart and kidney functions‚ and supporting healthy aging.
Health Benefits of Vitamin K:
- Supports calcium uptake and bone mineralization
- Supports healthy bones
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function
- Supports healthy kidney function
- Supports healthy aging
Vitamin K2 (MK-7) Gold™ Highlights:
- 100% Natural source of Vitamin K2 (as MK-7) from fermented non-GMO soybeans (or Natto).
- Highly active and bioavailable form of natural Vitamin K2 standardized to only the active MK-7 isomer.
- Synergistically formulated with Organic Olive Oil‚ an important source of antioxidants and polyphenolic compounds.
- Clinically-proven bioavailability and enhanced stability.
- Free of Solvents and Preservatives.
- Manufactured without the use of GMOs‚ fillers‚ binders‚ artificial ingredients‚ preservatives‚ Stearates‚ Laurates‚ Sulfates‚ and Dioxides.
- Verified free of allergens by an independent‚ third-party lab.
- Verified free of GMOs by an independent‚ third-party lab specializing in GMO testing.
- 100 mcg per softgel / 120 softgels per bottle.
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Natural Vitamin K2 (as MK-7 from Natto) 100mcg / 125%*
*Percent Daily Value based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Organic Olive Oil‚ Softgel Capsule (Bovine Gelatin‚ Vegetable Glycerin‚ Purified Water). Contains a soy derivative (Natto)‚ but soy protein allergen has been removed.
Does not contain GMOs‚ fillers‚ binders‚ artificial ingredients‚ preservatives‚ stearates‚ laurates‚ sulates‚ or dioxides.
Free of egg‚ milk‚ peanuts‚ shellfish and wheat.
As a dietary supplement‚ adults take one (1) softgel a day‚ or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Please consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are pregnant‚ breastfeeding‚ and/or currently taking any OTC or prescription medication (e.g. anti-coagulant drugs like warfarin‚ coumadin‚ heparin). Store in a cool‚ dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergen Caution: Contains a soy derivative (Natto)‚ but soy protein allergen has been removed.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Fillers Free
- Binders Free
- Preservative Free
- Egg Free
- Milk Free
- Peanut Free
- Shellfish Free
- Wheat Free
- Solvents Free
- Allergen Free
- Artificial Ingredients Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Vitamin K2 MK-7 Gold 120 Softgels
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
from Palm City, Florida
I love this product. I combine it with vitamin D3 5000 mg. by Thorne Research. Vitamin K2 helps with the absorption of vit. d3 into my bones as well as helps keep my arteries open and clean of plaque. I will continue taking Nutrigold Vitamin K2. Thank you Pure Formulas for the great product price and service.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008