- MFG # 540938
- UPC # 031604026752
Nature Made® Vitamin D 1000 IU Liquid SoftGels are made of Vitamin D-3‚ the body’s preferred form of Vitamin D.
Maintaining healthy levels of Vitamin D in your body has been shown to be an important part of your overall health. Nature Made® Vitamin D 1000 IU Liquid SoftGels are made of Vitamin D-3‚ the body’s preferred form of Vitamin D. Nature Made Vitamin D-3 1000 IU liquid softgels are perfect for the healthy adult looking for an easy to swallow supplement to meet the commonly recommended daily Vitamin D dosage.
1) Vitamin D supports teeth‚ bone and immune health.
2) Ensuring healthy levels of Vitamin D in your body helps support heart health.
3) Vitamin D supplements come in two forms: Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3‚ Vitamin D3 is more effective for maintaining adequate levels of Vitamin D in the body.
Nature Made Vitamin D 1000 IU Liquid Softgel is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
1) #1 Pharmacist recommended brand of "Letter Vitamin" supplements.
2) United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified.
3) All Nature Made Vitamin D supplements are in the form of D3.
4) No Artificial Colors‚ Flavors‚ or Preservatives.
5) No Yeast‚ Starch or Gluten.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 100
Amount per Softgel / % Daily Value
Vitamin D3 1000 IU / 250%
Ingredients: Soybean Oil‚ Gelatin‚ Glycerin‚ Water‚ Corn Oil‚ Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
No Artificial Color. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast. No Starch. No Gluten.
Take one softgel daily‚ with a meal.
Given that no two people are alike‚ if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
1) Diminished drug effectiveness.
2) Reduced supplement effectiveness.
3) Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Made In The Usa
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Starch Free
- Yeast Free
- Gluten Free
- Preservative Free