- MFG # 540804
- UPC # 031604112592
Vitamin C helps maintain a healthy immune system and protects against damaging free radicals.
You need to keep your immune system strong in order to feel your best. A powerful antioxidant‚ Vitamin C helps maintain a healthy immune system and protects against damaging free radicals. Additionally‚ Vitamin C is necessary for the body to manufacture collagen‚ which is essential for healthy skin. Nature Made 500 mg Vitamin C caplets contain Rose Hips‚ one of the richest natural sources of this important nutrient. They are a great way to ensure you get your daily dose of Vitamin C.
1) Helps maintain immune health.
2) Protects against damaging free radicals.
3) Helps support collagen production.
4) Aids with the absorption of iron.
Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg with Rose Hips is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
1) Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand.
2) United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified.
3) Contains rose hips‚ one of the richest natural sources of Vitamin C.
4) No Artificial Colors or Flavors.
5) No Preservatives.
6) No Yeast‚ Starch or Gluten.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 130
Amount per Tablet / % Daily Value
Vitamin C 500 mg / 833%
Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid‚ Cellulose Gel‚ Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose‚ Rose Hips‚ Croscarmellose Sodium‚ Stearic Acid‚ Silicon Dioxide‚ Magnesium Stearate.
No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast. No Starch. No Gluten.
Dietary Facts: Sources of vitamin C are fruits‚ particularly citrus fruits (oranges‚ limes‚ grapefruit)‚ vegetables‚ including green and red peppers‚ tomatoes‚ potatoes‚ and green‚ leafy varieties like spinach and collard greens.
Take one caplet daily‚ with a meal.
Vitamin C should be avoided when taking:
1) Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be avoided when taking prescription drugs.
Vitamin C should be used with caution when combined with:
1) Anticoagulant drugs (i.e. Warfarin‚ Coumadin).
2) Statin medications (Cholesterol Lowering Drugs).
Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
1) Diminished drug effectiveness.
2) Reduced supplement effectiveness.
3) Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption.
Given that no two cases are alike‚ all patients should be aware of the potential drug-nutrient interactions that may exist and are encouraged to follow up with their primary health care professional.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Yeast Free
- Starch Free
- Gluten Free
- Preservative Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Vitamin C 500 mg with Rose Hips 130 Caplets
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
Great Inexpensive Vitamin C
Hubby likes this vitamin C Great Price and has Rose Hips. Last several months and just enough Vitamin C to add to regular multi vitamin.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.