- MFG # 15161
- UPC # 033674151617
Umcka® Cold+Flu Chewable (Orange)
Why Umcka Cold+Flu?
Sometimes you’re not sure if it’s a cold or flu.
Cold and flu symptoms can be so similar; it can be difficult to determine the cause of your discomfort. Umcka Cold+Flu formulas combine two clinically-effective natural medicines (Umcka P. sidoides and the Alpha® CF blend) to tackle both cold and flu. Trust these products for maximum relief from:
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
Why Umcka Cold+Flu Orange Chewable?
Convenient tablets for natural cold and flu relief.
Umcka Cold+Flu Orange Chewable Tablets combines Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) 1X and Alpha CF into one great-tasting‚ non-drowsy‚ multi-action cold and flu formula. The delicious‚ convenient tablets are easy to pack and carry with you‚ so you can take them at a moment’s notice. Plus‚ they’re safe for ages 6 and up. The chewable tablets are also available in berry flavor.
Contains two clinically-tested natural medicines to speed recovery.
- Umcka shortens duration and reduces severity of common cold‚ nasal‚ throat and bronchial irritations.
- Alpha CF (Aconitum napellus 4X‚ Bryonia alba 4X‚ Eucalyptus globulus 2X‚ Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X‚ Gelsemium sempervirens 4X‚ Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X) provides multi-symptom relief of cold and flu.
- Lab Tested.
- Gluten Free.
Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet
Amount Serving / % DV
Pelargonium sidoides 1X Shortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms.
Aconitum napellus 4X
Eucalyptus globulus 2X Pain reliever- fever reducer
Bryonia alba 4X
Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X Cough suppressant
Gelsemium sempervirens 4X‚
Phosphorus 6X Sneezing/runny nose -sore throat
Ipecacuanha 3X Nasal decongestant
Other Ingredients: citric acid‚ lactose‚ magnesium stearate‚ malic acid‚ maltodextrin‚ mannitol‚ natural orange flavor‚ stearic acid‚ sorbitol‚ xylitol.
Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
For best results‚ use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe‚ persists more than 2 days‚ is accompanied or followed by a fever‚ headache‚ rash‚ nausea or vomiting‚ consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking‚ asthma‚ chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur‚ symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding‚ ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose‚ seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Organic Product
- Gluten Free
- Vegetarian Product