- MFG # UMP360CM
- UPC # 755571933805
UltraMeal® Plus 360 is a medical food formulated to provide specialized‚ multi-mechanistic nutritional support for patients with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease by supplying a combination of acacia extract‚ reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA)‚ plant sterols‚ and heart-healthy soy protein and isoflavones. In individuals with metabolic syndrome and high cholesterol‚ the ingredients in UltraMeal Plus 360A°‚ along with a low-glycemic-load diet and exercise program‚ have been clinically shown in a preliminary study to:
1) Lower the apolipoprotein B-to-apolipoprotein A1 (apoB/apoA1) ratio.
2) Reduce total cholesterol‚ LDL cholesterol‚ and triglyceride levels.
3) Increase HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) levels.
Each serving of UltraMeal Plus 360A° provides:
1) 15 g of non-genetically engineered‚ identity-preserved soy protein.
2) 2 g of plant sterols per serving. The National Institutes of Health recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant sterol esters‚
eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol‚ may reduce the risk of heart disease.
3) Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA and acacia extract‚ which have been clinically shown to improve fasting insulin and triglyceride levels.
4) 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) a body-ready‚ nature-identical folateaEU"to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
5) Low-glycemic-index meal option to help support healthy insulin function and blood sugar levels.
6) High quality foundation nutrition for patients with cardiovascular disease.
7) Proprietary formula features reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA) and acaciaaEU"clinically shown in a preliminary study at the Metagenics Functional Medicine Research CenterA® to improve fasting insulin and lipid
8) Features a proprietary blend of soy protein and 2 grams of plant sterols per serving in accordance with NIH recommendations.
9) Provides a heart-healthy meal option with a good source of fiber and foundation nutrition.
The national cholesterol education panel of the national institutes of health recommends a healthy diet and regular exercise‚ along with the consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols and 10-25 grams of fiber daily‚ to promote cardiovascular health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: About 2 Scoops (51 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 14 (By Weight)
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat† 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Vitamin A 1750 IU / 35%
Vitamin C 60mg / 100%
Calcium 600mg / 60%
Iron 2.4mg / 15%
Vitamin D 40 IU / 10%
Vitamin E 11 IU / 35%
Thiamin 0.75mg / 50%
Riboflavin 0.85mg / 50%
Niacin 10mg / 50%
Vitamin B6 25mg / 1250%
Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 400mcg / 100%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 30mcg / 500%
Biotin 150mcg / 50%
Pantothenic Acid 5mg / 50%
Phosphorus 500mg / 50%
Iodine 75mcg / 50%
Magnesium 150mg / 40%
Zinc 9mg / 60%
Copper 1mg / 50%
Manganese 0.3mg / 15%
Chromium 100mcg / 80%
Chloride 500mg / 15%
Isoflavones 17mg / *
Plant Sterols (including beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols) 2000mg / *
Other Ingredients: Soy protein isolate++ (soy)‚ fructose‚ soy fiber (soy)‚ plant sterols (soy)‚ inulin‚ dicalcium phosphate‚ natural flavors‚ olive oil‚ magnesium citrate‚ silica‚ potassium chloride‚ proprietary blenda-2 of RIAA and acacia [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract‚ Humulus lupulus L.)‚ hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate‚ and acacia extract]‚ lecithin (soy)‚ sodium chloride‚ xanthan gum‚ guar gum‚ ascorbic acid‚ zinc gluconate‚ pyridoxine HCl‚ d-alpha tocopheryl acetate‚ niacinamide‚ copper gluconate‚ D-calcium pantothenate‚ thiamin HCl‚ riboflavin‚ chromium polynicotinate‚ retinyl palmitate‚ folic acid‚ L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate‚ biotin‚ potassium iodide‚ cyanocobalamin‚ and cholecalciferol.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat‚ gluten‚ egg‚ dairy products‚ nuts‚ tree nuts‚ fish‚ crustacean shellfish‚ colors‚ artificial sweeteners‚ artificial flavors and preservatives.
This product is Gluten Free.
This product contains no high fructose corn syrup.
Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds)‚ shake‚ or briskly stir about 2 level scoops of UltraMeal Plus 360° into 8 ounces of chilled water twice daily‚ or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of performed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not recommended for individuals taking anticoagulant medications.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Keep tightly closed in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergen Caution: Contains Soy.
Contents sold by weight‚ not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in two scoops may be above or below 48 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Nuts Free
- Tree Nuts Free
- Fish Free
- Shellfish Free
- Artificial Color Free
- No Added Coloring
- Artificial Sweetener Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Preservative Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008