- MFG # 2753
- UPC # 859447002753
CoQ10 is a powerful‚ fat-soluble‚ vitamin-like substance found naturally in all forms of animal life. It is biosynthesized in the membranes of cells in humans and is vital in the production of energy. It is a power plant of the body that is found in most cells‚ with especially high concentration in the heart‚ the organ that requires high levels of energy for normal operation.
As an antioxidant‚ CoQ10 helps protect proteins and mitochondrial DNA from oxidative damage and‚ consequently‚ supports healthy heart‚ brain‚ and joints. Although the body can typically make the CoQ10 it needs for optimal health‚ several factors including‚ but not limited to‚ aging‚ use of certain medications (e.g. statins)‚ and some disease states can affects CoQ10 levels in the body‚ making supplementation necessary
Ubiquinol is the reduced form of CoQ10 and is more bioavailable than CoQ10‚ which is beneficial when the body's ability to convert CoQ10 to Ubiquinol is diminished as a result of age‚ prescription drugs (e.g. statins)‚ and/or any medical condition.
Health Benefits of Ubiquinol:
- More bioavailable than traditional CoQ10.
- Essential for the optimum production of cellular energy.
- Provides defense against oxidative damage.
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function.
- Supports healthy cognitive function.
- Supports enhanced energy and stamina.
- Offers powerful antioxidant protection.
- Supports immune health.
- Supports healthy aging.
Ubiquinol Gold™ Key Health Benefits: Offers antioxidant protection and helps support healthy heart and brain functions.
The Ubiquinol Gold™ Advantage:
- Soy-free formulation featuring Kaneka-QH™ - Ubiquinol sourced from the purest and most researched CoQ10 ingredient in the world.
- Kaneka-QH™ is bio-identical to the CoQ10 produced naturally in the body.
- Kaneka-QH™ is the only yeast-fermented CoQ10‚ and‚ thus‚ does not contain the impurities that synthetically processed CoQ10 does.
- Complies with United States Pharmacopeia standards for purity‚ potency‚ and structure.
- Formulated without the use of GMOs‚ fillers‚ binders‚ artificial ingredients‚ preservatives‚ Stearates‚ Sulfates‚ Laurates‚ and Dioxides.
- Verified free of allergens by an independent‚ third-party lab.
- Verified free of GMOs by an independent‚ third-party lab specializing in GMO testing.
- 100 mg per softgel / 60 softgels per bottle.
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards in the USA.
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Amount per Serving
Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol 100 mg*
(active form of Coenzyme Q10)
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic olive oil‚ Softgel (Bovine Gelatin‚ Vegetable glycerin‚ Purified water)‚ Organic sunflower Lecithin‚ Natural Beeswax‚ Natural Turmeric extract.
Does not contain: GMOs‚ filters‚ binders‚ artificial ingredients‚ preservatives‚ stearates‚ laurates‚ sulfates‚ or dioxides.
Free of egg‚ milk‚ peanuts‚ shellfish‚ soy‚ and wheat.
As a dietary supplement‚ adults take 1 to 2 softgels daily with a meal‚ or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Please consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are pregnant‚ breastfeeding‚ and/or currently taking any OTC or prescription medications for a health condition. Store in a cool‚ dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Fillers Free
- Binders Free
- Preservative Free
- Egg Free
- Milk Free
- Peanut Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Artificial Ingredients Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.